• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xostaticxo

xostaticxo

Let's See X
Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone know of any UK train stations or platforms that aren't staffed and don't have cameras near the train tracks? Last time I tried this i was spotted on CCTV and sectioned.

Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
No. As far as I know they all have cameras. Smaller ones dont have staff out in more rural areas. How were you caught exactly? Train is my go to method but I always thought that on the day I would just sit on the bench, wait for a high speed passing train and use that.

Reactions: Life is pointless, gnomeboy17 and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
You must have been hanging about a long time to get caught and sectioned.

All stations have cameras and I've never been to a station that isn't manned. Not sure how either of these would stop you jumping.

Like Viceroy said, I always assume people who CTB by train either lay down with head/neck on tracks or jump in front of a train going high speed through the station. The latter more common though. Maybe I'm wrong?

Reactions: gnomeboy17
Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
I've rarely been to a manned station but most around me are quiet and small in a semi rural area. I was going to whip my head into the train hopefully causing sudden massive damage ensuring death and unconsciousness. Laying down and being trampled under it not so appealing imo. I don't know why people think of letting the train run over you when your body is going to be ripped up and mangled. Sudden head impacts against a 200 ton metal block travelling at 90mph will probs be much more humane and sudden

Reactions: gnomeboy17
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I've rarely been to a manned station but most around me are quiet and small in a semi rural area. I was going to whip my head into the train hopefully causing sudden massive damage ensuring death and unconsciousness. Laying down and being trampled under it not so appealing imo. I don't know why people think of letting the train run over you when your body is going to be ripped up and mangled. Sudden head impacts against a 200 ton metal block travelling at 90mph will probs be much more humane and sudden
I'd head if someone dying from sticking their head out of a train when a pole or something was nearby. The exit door windows used to open as you used to be able to smoke in those bits.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Station is rarely a good call, they are all watched so I wouldn't even consider it. I am attempting on a quiet line running through a wooded area. I will be concealed by a small bridge until stepping onto the tracks.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I'm probably far too late for this but half the stations on the heart of wales line are unmanned, though most are request stops so it is likely the driver will be going slower than normal. The st ives st earth line also has a couple. I am uncertain if there are any CCTV though.