• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
there's a lot of scheduled 'passing' trains that don't stop at the station and go past very fast. Sometimes the gate to enter the platform is locked but I think I could jump over the railings. They go so fast you can feel the breeze from the next platform.

I'm almost certain jumping in front of one would kill me instantly.

thoughts?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
It's highly likely it'll kill your but if you survive you'll left with life changing injuries that could make attempting again impossible.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Same with literally any other method. Just make sure to do it right, because even something as simple as jumping in front of a train can become hard when emotions kick in.
It's highly likely it'll kill your but if you survive you'll left with life changing injuries that could make attempting again impossible

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Hello.

If you are to do this, don't rely on just a train, try and combine it with another method if possible, perhaps chemicals or a slit wrist?
Not saying it won't work, but don't rely on one method alone, for my own plan to CTB at a minimum I want two.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck Champ