• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Since their reasoning for banning Nitrous Oxide isn't related to suicide or murder, I'm not concerned they'll put further regulations on Nitrogen, let alone outright banning it.

I expect SN to get further regulations or outright banned long before Nitrogen does.

D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023
Since their reasoning for banning Nitrous Oxide isn't related to suicide or murder, I'm not concerned they'll put further regulations on Nitrogen, let alone outright banning it.

I expect SN to get further regulations or outright banned long before Nitrogen does
You might be right there. I wouldn't be surprised if SN is banned and becomes illegal within the next year, and the UK could very well be among the first. Isn't it already a reportable substance there?

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
It's not the inert nitrogen gas that is frequently mentioned on this site. But I wonder if you expect governments to ban inert gases as well.

Anyway we are approaching an era where the rule is this: EVERYTHING IS FORBIDDEN UNLESS IT'S MANDATORY.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
You might be right there. I wouldn't be surprised if SN is banned and becomes illegal within the next year, and the UK could very well be among the first. Isn't it already a reportable substance there?
I dunno about it already being a reportable substance. All I do know is I remember hearing news about an increase of suicides related to SN in the UK the past year, and that the only restrictions in the UK that I know of is most (not if all) places that sell SN in the UK will now only sell to businesses.