• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
Just curious, I was wondering if anyone has tried this? CTB by eating toxic plants?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What plants are you considering?

Have you looked at the Deadly Plants thread?

I'll be interested to see if anyone comments that they've tried toxic plants.

Don't be surprised if you get a lot of NO responses here discouraging you from trying. It's one of the least popular methods on the forum, after suicide by cop, cars and trains. But those are methods that force others to participate. I think if you are able to get enough data for the plant method to know what to expect and you feel confident in your decision, it's your call.

Reactions: Schweppes
S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
What plants are you considering?

Have you looked at the Deadly Plants thread?

I'll be interested to see if anyone comments that they've tried toxic plants.

Don't be surprised if you get a lot of NO responses here discouraging you from trying. It's one of the least popular methods on the forum, after suicide by cop, cars and trains. But those are methods that force others to participate. I think if you are able to get enough data for the plant method to know what to expect and you feel confident in your decision, it's your call.

Probably thinking about hemlock as it available in a nearby woodland... I'm aware that it will be a horrible death but I'm fine with that - along as it isnt painful to eat lol. Same with drinking bleach if that wasnt so hard to drink I would use that. Thank you for the reply, much appreciated.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed