• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I've said this before, but my MBTI is INFP and my Enneagram is type 4. INFP is stereotypically associated with depressive people anyway, and I'm no different.
I think introverted intuitives in general (INTJ, INTP, INFJ, INFP) tend to be more susceptible to depression

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I think my friend told me I'm intj or entj.
Well, I'm an INTP and they say that INTP and INTJ/ENTJ are a good match 👀
I think introverted intuitives in general (INTJ, INTP, INFJ, INFP) tend to be more susceptible to depression
I heard that NTs have the highest IQs. INTPs apparently have the highest IQ

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
Well, I'm an INTP and they say that INTP and INTJ/ENTJ are a good match 👀
I'm not sure you can use MBTI to determine compatibility tbh.

@sserafim do you know the type of your crush? Mine was ISTJ.

I heard that NTs have the highest IQs. INTPs apparently have the highest IQ
I've also heard that people with higher IQs tend to be depressed more, so I guess that would check out. I haven't done much research on that though so that could be completely false.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
@sserafim @iloveduster After doing some research, I think I might have an idea of a bunch of my typology types. Mind you, I'm not 100% sure as I'm not an expert on typology, but after doing some research, this is what seems right to me so far about myself. And yes, I did use Personality Database as a template for a lot of these.

MBTI: INFP
Enneagram: 4w3
Instinctual Variant: so/sx
Tritype: 479
Socionics: IEI
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
SLOAN: RLUAI
Attitudinal Psyche: ELVF
Temperament: Melancholic-Sanguine
Classic Jungian: IF(N)

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
@sserafim @iloveduster After doing some research, I think I might have an idea of a bunch of my typology types. Mind you, I'm not 100% sure as I'm not an expert on typology, but after doing some research, this is what seems right to me so far about myself. And yes, I did use Personality Database as a template for a lot of these.

Enneagram: 4w3
Instinctual Variant: so/sx
Tritype: 479
Socionics: IEI
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
SLOAN: RLUAI
Attitudinal Psyche: ELVF
Temperament: Melancholic-Sanguine
Classic Jungian: IF(N)
Oh nice! Congrats on finding all that out. I wish I could know myself like that. I don't even know myself though

By the way, what sociotype, alignment, attitudinal psyche, and temperament do I seem like to you? I'm curious how I come off across to other people haha

I know this already

MBTI: INTP
Enneagram: 5w4
Instinctual Variant: sp/so
Tritype: 539
SLOAN: RLUEI
Classic Jungian: IT(N)

Last edited:
Reactions: iloveduster
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
By the way, what sociotype, alignment, attitudinal psyche, and temperament do I seem like to you? I'm curious how I come off across to other people haha
I'm not sure about the other ones but I think as for Temperament, you strike me as Melancholic-Choleric

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

I've also heard that people with higher IQs tend to be depressed more, so I guess that would check out. I haven't done much research on that though so that could be completely false.
I don't know his type but I made him take the murderous villain test once and he got Ulrike Meinhof, who was apparently an ENFP. I think he's ENTP or ENFP

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Btw why do you ask? Do you think that personality type plays a role in attraction and that we're attracted to certain types?

Btw I heard that your personality type depends on your parents' and is related to theirs. My sister is also an INTP, although she seems more like an INFP to me. I don't know what type my mom is though. She got Karl Doenitz on the murderous villain test, and apparently he was ISTJ

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
Btw why do you ask? Do you think that personality type plays a role in attraction and that we're attracted to certain types?
I was asking to actually prove the opposite point lol, that you can fall in love with someone of any personality type, even those that initially might seem to be at odds with your own. It's not uncommon to see INTJs with ENFPs, for example.

Btw I heard that your personality type depends on your parents' and is related to theirs. My sister is also an INTP, although she seems more like an INFP to me. I don't know what type my mom is though. She got Karl Doenitz on the murderous villain test, and apparently he was ISTJ
Hm I don't know about that from an anecdotal standpoint. My parents are both very extroverted and yet three of their four children, including myself, are introverts. I have one INTP brother, one ISXJ brother, and one brother who I haven't been able to type yet but who is definitely an Se and Fe user.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Enneagram: 4w5
Temperament: Melancholic
I feel like all of my personality traits are a recipe for sadness/depression lol. I've never looked into the functions and other personality tests/systems but they seem really interesting to me, although all the info is a bit overwhelming haha. I'm glad this thread exists, it's really interesting to see what other people got

Last edited:
iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
For some reason, you strike me as a 5w4 💜 but I could be completely wrong lol ;^^
You're completely right oh my!!!
Why would I type myself when I could just simply be?
You could just simply be. I mean, you can type yourself if you're curious in your typology, but then again typology is pseudoscience and it's only for fun, so it's your choice whether you wanna learn it or not

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
You're completely right oh my!!!

You could just simply be. I mean, you can type yourself if you're curious in your typology, but then again typology is pseudoscience and it's only for fun, so it's your choice whether you wanna learn it or not
Really???<3 :0 woah im surprised I got it right on first try

• Love
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
intp sx5 (5w4) 594, ILI, RLUEI, LFEV, IN(T), phlegmatic-melancholic, true neutral

i think that's it. not super knowledgeable about typology, but i find it very interesting nonetheless