• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
@iloveduster asked me to make a typology thread, so here it is. I'm calling on the MBTI and Enneagram expert @INTJme also @pilotviolin because they seem pretty knowledgeable about personality types

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm curious how other people think their function stack helps explain how they arrived at their decision to CTB. I'm INTJ so I'm Ni-Te-Fi-Se, so in my case I think it was something like:

Ni: Focused all my energy towards the singular goal of committing suicide
Te: Researched, planned, and prepared it
Fi: Justified it according to my own values
Se: Least developed function, only comes out occasionally during times of stress. Will (hopefully) be what allows me to make the leap

EDIT: wording

Last edited:
iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
I'm curious how other people think their function stack helps explain how they arrived at their decision to CTB. I'm INTJ so I'm Ni-Te-Fi-Se, so in my case I think it was something like:

Ni: Focused all my energy towards the singular goal of committing suicide
Te: Researched, planned, and prepared it
Fi: Justified it according to my own values
Se: Least developed function, only comes out occasionally during times of stress. Will (hopefully) be what allows me to make the leap

EDIT: wording
Some time back, I was a bit of a typology nerd, so I loved learning different systems. As far as I remember, those that use the functions are MBTI, Jung and Socionics but you're probably talking about the MBTI function stack. I first typed myself in the IEIE stack, but then I switched to the IIEE stack because I found it a bit more "relatable." I haven't "retyped" myself in a while, so I'm not 100% sure in my type, but I think I'm an ISTP (TiSiNeFe)

My dominant Ti: Ti helps me to plan my CTB. I can use my experiences and the experiences of others, that I heard worked/didn't work to decide when and how should I CTB? What sources would help me CTB? How do I prevent surviving or becoming a vegetable? (etc.)

My auxiliary Si: Si helps me to stop myself and ask myself: "what if this method won't work? Maybe I should use my Ti and research more about it?" It also helps me pick the most "peaceful" way to CTB, since sensory details play a big part.

My tertiary Ne: my tertiary Ne doesn't help me much, but I guess it helps in a way that I lower my expectations to avoid disappointment. If I'm sure that the CTB method I'm currently thinking of won't work, I can use my other functions to find a better method.

My inferior Fe: since Fe isn't that important to me, I guess it helps me to not be emotionally dependent with people. Since my Ti dominant rejects Fe, I don't think I have many people who I'd hurt by my CTB.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I've said this before, but my MBTI is INFP and my Enneagram is type 4. INFP is stereotypically associated with depressive people anyway, and I'm no different.
Sorry to hear that. I heard there are a lot of INFPs on this website. Btw what SLOAN type did you think I was? I'm curious how I seem to other people

Reactions: iloveduster
LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
@iloveduster asked me to make a typology thread, so here it is. I'm calling on the MBTI and Enneagram expert @INTJme also @pilotviolin because they seem pretty knowledgeable about personality types
I know my mbti is intj but I never heard of enneagram

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Probably RLUEI
That's what I got lol. You know me so well 👀 are you into attitudinal psyche btw? That typing system is weird to me. I'm trying to get more into socionics but MBTI and enneagram are my favs

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
That's what I got lol. You know me so well 👀 are you into attitudinal psyche btw? That typing system is weird to me. I'm trying to get more into socionics but MBTI and enneagram are my favs
I've never heard of attitudinal psyche.

iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
I prefer psychosophy over attitudinal psyche. Do you know it? Also, what is your typology?

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I prefer psychosophy over attitudinal psyche. Do you know it? Also, what is your typology?
No I don't; I heard about psychosophy from someone on this forum but I haven't gotten into it yet. Do you have any resources about it? I'd love to learn more about it

I'm an INTP, 5w4, 539, RLUEI, LII or ILI (I forgot; I need to take the test again)

• Love
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
MBTI: When I take the test I get INTJ and INTP about 50% of the time each, idk what I am
Enneagram: 4w5
Sociotype: LII
SLOAN: RLUEI

Personally I love the enneagram best, I love the weird symbol and esoteric psuedo-mystical vibe.

iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
No I don't; I heard about psychosophy from someone on this forum but I haven't gotten into it yet. Do you have any resources about it? I'd love to learn more about it

I'm an INTP, 5w4, 539, RLUEI, LII or ILI (I forgot; I need to take the test again)
I think it's more reliable if you type yourself because LII and ILI are pretty different. Also sure here are some psychosophy resources:

(They're a long read and you can read either of them)

For psychosophy subtypes, if you have tiktok, @sp7flev has posted them

If you need any more resources let me know!

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
I wonder how it's influenced by aging. I mean I scored as INTJ consistently as 20-something but I would not be surprised if I were INFJ now just by losing the young edginess and acquiring wisdom, and learning how to deal with emotions in a more healthy way 🤔 Sounds pompous and arrogant, I realize that, but that's what happens, you continue to develop until you die if you allow yourself.

And my penmanship reflects it too I think, I don't know why this change happened and everything became curly instead of straight. It happened in my early 30s when I started observing I became more emotionally mature.
IMG 1368

iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
I wonder how it's influenced by aging. I mean I scored as INTJ consistently as 20-something but I would not be surprised if I were INFJ now just by losing the young edginess and acquiring wisdom, and learning how to deal with emotions in a more healthy way 🤔 Sounds pompous and arrogant, I realize that, but that's what happens, you continue to develop until you die if you allow yourself.

And my penmanship reflects it too I think, I don't know why this change happened and everything became curly instead of straight. It happened in my early 30s when I started observing I became more emotionally mature.
View attachment 134305
Yeah, types can change but I've heard that they start developing at childhood. Typology systems were also created to learn what are you lacking and then use that information to let yourself change in the better ways. For example, when you were younger, you were lacking a healthy connection with your emotions and now that it's better, there is a chance that you will be an INFJ instead of an INTJ

• Wow
Reactions: vak and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

View attachment 134305
I heard that your personality type doesn't change. It stays the same throughout your whole life. You were probably mistyped or something

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
What are other typology besides MBTI and Enneagram I could look into? I know SLOAN and TIL about psychosophy, but are there any others?

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
Yeah, types can change but I've heard that they start developing at childhood. Typology systems were also created to learn what are you lacking and then use that information to let yourself change in the better ways. For example, when you were younger, you were lacking a healthy connection with your emotions and now that it's better, there is a chance that you will be an INFJ instead of an INTJ
I think you hit the nail on the head, I remember reading various INTJ descriptions and thinking "damn, it does capture my intuition side extremely well, but I sound so socially inept, I should work on that". And I allowed myself to change this side while leaving the I/N/J alone because I love those traits. Especially the intuition one 😅

iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
What are other typology besides MBTI and Enneagram I could look into? I know SLOAN and TIL about psychosophy, but are there any others?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j-nuE5_R6opRD40BVjQa6wRTdJq1T6btZX3zuPAvVFk/edit?usp=drivesdk

Here are some typology systems
I think you hit the nail on the head, I remember reading various INTJ descriptions and thinking "damn, it does capture my intuition side extremely well, but I sound so socially inept, I should work on that". And I allowed myself to change this side while leaving the I/N/J alone because I love those traits. Especially the intuition one 😅
That's great!