• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kafkasfemcel

kafkasfemcel

noko 🍓
Dec 19, 2022
hi all, i don't really have any social media besides twitter and discord but i'd love to make friends with anyone, i'm pretty lonely but it's pointless to make friends with ppl i know irl when i plan on exiting soon.

i turned 21 in aug & most of my interests are in my bio. i have a private twitter mostly used for venting but i'd love to be friends with anyone on it, just pm me for the @! i'm on discord too.

thank u for reading

themisbelow

themisbelow

they/them
Mar 5, 2023
hi! i don't think i'm able to view your profile because my account is so new, but I'm also about the same age as you and can understand the feelings. i'm also assuming we have similar interests due to your banner. feel free to pm me and i could give you my discord :)

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
kafkasfemcel

kafkasfemcel

noko 🍓
Dec 19, 2022
hi! i don't think i'm able to view your profile because my account is so new, but I'm also about the same age as you and can understand the feelings. i'm also assuming we have similar interests due to your banner. feel free to pm me and i could give you my discord :)
i'll dm u! ^_^ (hopefully i can) and ahh it's always nice to see another loona fan

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Hello!
I'm 23 yo autistic male and most of my interests are also in my bio. I use twitter daily but I also don't have many friends and I am willing to make ones. Can I dm you on twitter?

kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
Hello
I'm 19 and new here, I don't know how to dm or anything but I would love to chat and make friends. If you can dm me your discord or twitter ( I have both )

kafkasfemcel

kafkasfemcel

noko 🍓
Dec 19, 2022
yes sure!! i love ur pfp btw

Hello!
I'm 23 yo autistic male and most of my interests are also in my bio. I use twitter daily but I also don't have many friends and I am willing to make ones. Can I dm you on twitter?
yes ill dm u both when i can :)
Hello
I'm 19 and new here, I don't know how to dm or anything but I would love to chat and make friends. If you can dm me your discord or twitter ( I have both )

katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
Hello! not sure if you are still open to it but I have twitter and discord if you'd ever like to chat. Honestly my Twitter is a little inactive because I got bored after Elon ruined it with the stupid checkmarks everywhere. But anyways, it's not letting me see your profile because you have that blocked, so we can dm our interests to each other.

aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
i'm also around on discord and twitter, but i refuse to initiate conversations and only keep active people on my discord friends list. as such i don't know many people, but anyone is welcome to message me and ask, if that's possible.