• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
I love SH it keeps me sane but I HATE it. It makes me want to SH even more but i love it it makes me feel like im real and not going insane! I SH for many reasons I need it. It saved me! I'm not encouraging this, it's hell to be addicted to SH. My arm aren't even recognizable anymore.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
If it helps you then it's fine I guess.
Whatever works for you and gets you through the day.
I knew a girl who used to sh and she said it helped release some of the pain she felt inside after being abused.

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
I really wanna try sh but I'd need a buddy to help teach me proper lol
as someone whos got an addiction to sh not reccomended, it's like drugs but a little less worse lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 134340, purple_guyz and KiraX
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

Jun 28, 2023
Oh I'm so tired I thought sh stood for the drug H... shooting H
LMAOOO thats so valid nah sh as in self harm, can't really help you from shooting h though, good luck with that though !!

• Yay!
Reactions: KiraX
K

KiraX

-
Oct 20, 2023
LMAOOO thats so valid nah sh as in self harm, can't really help you from shooting h though, good luck with that though !!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah mb
I probs won't ever do H- but I just dream about how good I'd feel possibly on it.
Too hard to get hands on lol

Reactions: 134340
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

Jun 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah mb
I probs won't ever do H- but I just dream about how good I'd feel possibly on it.
Too hard to get hands on lol
valid! i've heard it can get pricey so i'd reccomend being careful, but good luck though and be safe !!

purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
If it helps you then it's fine I guess.
Whatever works for you and gets you through the day.
I knew a girl who used to sh and she said it helped release some of the pain she felt inside after being abused.
Please do not encourage SH
as someone whos got an addiction to sh not reccomended, it's like drugs but a little less worse lmao
I wouldn't say it's less worse

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Please do not encourage SH

I wouldn't say it's less worse
I'm not encouraging sh to other people I was talking in a subjective manner, meaning that I was addressing you personally.
I was actually trying to be supportive because it helps you, like it helped the person I used to know who sh.

purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
I'm not encouraging sh to other people I was talking in a subjective manner, meaning that I was addressing you personally.
I was actually trying to be supportive because it helps you, like it helped the person I used to know who sh.
It's not a good thing it's fucken hell my arm will never be the same I can't fucken stop even if I wanted to so please don't support me I my self harm

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I'm confused about the response you're looking for on this post, purple. I understand that you don't want to be encouraged to self harm, but Nembutal was just relating to you and showing support (not for your self harming behavior, but for you as a person).

I've been addicted to self harm for 12 years. I can relate to body parts being unrecognizable due to scarring. I only cut maybe once every 3 months or so these days, but it used to be daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I don't know if you're looking for suggestions on how to stop or self harm less frequently (disregard the rest of this paragraph if you're not) but it was helpful for me to start practicing harm reduction instead of trying to fully quit or quit cold turkey. For me, being like "I'm never gonna cut again" or "this is the last time" made the urge to do it so much worse. I fully understand hating it, but you started self harming as a way to cope with whatever you're going through. As you said, it saved you. It saved me too. That's something people who don't self harm don't always understand: it's a survival tool when all your other resources have been overwhelmed by the things you're dealing with. If I hadn't been able to release some of the pressure building inside me via self harm, I would be long dead. Wouldn't have even seen age 14.

I'm sorry you're suffering, I hope you're able to find some relief soon.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Don't ever get into SM because the lack of sleep will fuck you up permanently. It will change your personality being on it as well.

10 years clean, hardest thing I ever did.

Unfortunately once you are defined as a meth head you lose everything. None of your good friends want anything to do with you anymore and even if you get better everyone will still be cautious of you.

Honestly I was planning on going to ctb way back when but I kept SM and it would give me relief from pain for about an 8 hour period. That relief is the only reason I didn't off myself then.

Tried sobriety for 10 years and it just isn't going to work out for me. Lost everything important to me. I'll never own a house or a new car or have any luxuries so it's best for me to ctb. The sooner I start the grieving process the quicker they can get over it and I can escape the grind.

purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
I'm confused about the response you're looking for on this post, purple. I understand that you don't want to be encouraged to self harm, but Nembutal was just relating to you and showing support (not for your self harming behavior, but for you as a person).

I've been addicted to self harm for 12 years. I can relate to body parts being unrecognizable due to scarring. I only cut maybe once every 3 months or so these days, but it used to be daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I don't know if you're looking for suggestions on how to stop or self harm less frequently (disregard the rest of this paragraph if you're not) but it was helpful for me to start practicing harm reduction instead of trying to fully quit or quit cold turkey. For me, being like "I'm never gonna cut again" or "this is the last time" made the urge to do it so much worse. I fully understand hating it, but you started self harming as a way to cope with whatever you're going through. As you said, it saved you. It saved me too. That's something people who don't self harm don't always understand: it's a survival tool when all your other resources have been overwhelmed by the things you're dealing with. If I hadn't been able to release some of the pressure building inside me via self harm, I would be long dead. Wouldn't have even seen age 14.

I'm sorry you're suffering, I hope you're able to find some relief soon.
I was just venting not looking for anything
Don't ever get into SM because the lack of sleep will fuck you up permanently. It will change your personality being on it as well.

10 years clean, hardest thing I ever did.

Unfortunately once you are defined as a meth head you lose everything. None of your good friends want anything to do with you anymore and even if you get better everyone will still be cautious of you.

Honestly I was planning on going to ctb way back when but I kept SM and it would give me relief from pain for about an 8 hour period. That relief is the only reason I didn't off myself then.

Tried sobriety for 10 years and it just isn't going to work out for me. Lost everything important to me. I'll never own a house or a new car or have any luxuries so it's best for me to ctb. The sooner I start the grieving process the quicker they can get over it and I can escape the grind.
I'm taking about self harm like cutting

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I love SH it keeps me sane but I HATE it. It makes me want to SH even more but i love it it makes me feel like im real and not going insane! I SH for many reasons I need it. It saved me! I'm not encouraging this, it's hell to be addicted to SH. My arm aren't even recognizable anymore.
i feel the same. It's an awful addiction. the blades I ordered got delayed by a day and auh. I need it. I don't really have anything sharp enough to SH with, I also ran out of shaving razors,