• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AmyAstral0

AmyAstral0

Jan 7, 2024
yeah sorry for only venting here it feels like all i do
but anyway, my cutting has only gotten more extreme, because of how much i crossed over old scars and still open cuts my forearm just has a block of scars, you can't make out individual scars unless you look closely
i'm doign it again in a bit, i'm so fucking stressed at the world, please don't try to convince me not to, don't waste your time

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and clown_17
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
You don't need to apologize for venting. If you need to vent then you need to vent. You shouldn't have to apologize for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmyAstral0
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
Existence has no meaning, we can do whatever we want. Morality is relative, there is no good and no evil. We can do it as much as we want for whatever reason or even without any reason. I do it too, and try not to give a fuck about what other people think.

Last edited:
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I'm in a similar place. In a constant tussle with local health services who are fed up of my repeated SH but won't discharge me to tend on my own (if I cancel or don't turn up, they'll ask the police to do a welfare check). FML.