• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
The Peripheral , if you like sci-fi ...
I looooved that one! can't wait for season 2
Oh, I forgot to mention that I also liked The Good Place.
def one of my faves. might rewatch it again soon
Breaking bad, Attack on Titan, One punch man, 9anime.to is a good site for most animes if you want to watch the 2 suggestions, as for breaking bad, I don't really know where you could watch that, I watched it on Netflix.
breaking bad was good. a little scary for me the first time around but after I knew what to expect it wasn't too scary the second time I watched it. Have you seen Better Call Saul? I liked that one a lot too. Bob Odenkirk does a lot of great stuff. I'm watching a new show with him rn, Lucky Hank. I'm interested to see where it goes. He was also in Undone which is really good

Last edited:
suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
Slasher, the first 3 seasons are on Netflix, the fourth, I don't know where it is. I was addicted to it, watched all three seasons in a few days, and each season has a new plot, it's a fucking awesome horror film.
warning, though. It has a bit of gore.

manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
Arcane has some great female lead characters. Animated too but it's not anime. It's rated like TV-14 so it's not bad with violence

• Love
Reactions: guayabas
mia.wallace

mia.wallace

Fell on black days
Feb 1, 2023
I'm obsessed with Severance lol when is season 2 coming out dammit
what we do in the shadows is hilarious
the office is the show I'm watching now that's abobe over

have you seen The Resort? idk if it's your thing, but after Severance it was the next show I was obsessed with
I haven't seen The Resort yet, but will check it out. Thx for the rec :)
Season 2 of White Lotus was pretty entertaining if you want an easy watch.

kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
Archer is another one that kinda has the same feeling as VB to me, though not quite as quality imo. The first 5 or so seasons are the better ones, the more recent ones are pretty meh. I mostly watch them because I'm attached to the characters now.

I don't really watch a lot of live action shows tbh, I guess Arrested Devlopment (another comedy) and Twin Peaks? (I think it might technically be horror?)
If you liked Archer, try Frisky Dingo! The same folks made it and it's fucking hilarious :)
Slasher, the first 3 seasons are on Netflix, the fourth, I don't know where it is. I was addicted to it, watched all three seasons in a few days, and each season has a new plot, it's a fucking awesome horror film.
warning, though. It has a bit of gore.
Seasons 4 and 5 are on Shudder, which you can subscribe to for pretty cheap on Amazon prime

S

scaleless_serpentin

Feb 14, 2024
If you're looking for a quick binge, I do recommend The Sandman. I think it's a great take on mythological fantasy, though a lot of that is from working with the brilliantly-written source material.