L

LittleLadyWorthless

I often go by the saying "Carpe Diem" :D
Aug 23, 2019
Dear Sanctioned Suicide members,
I've decided to do something that will help pass my time, whilst fighting with the idea of ending my life.
I've decided to write and get published *hopefully* a book, on what life is like, whilst trying to survive with suicidal thoughts! or not survive, the outcome is yet to be determined.
I know I've got so much to say, to write about my journey, that I know it would be worth pursuing! and this at least helps keep me focused and maybe this book will help others, open up about their experiences with mental health/suicidal issues, and to NOT feel ashamed, like I know most do feel...
Wish me look.
I start this project tonight :D

• Love
Reactions: sadsoul, Rocksandsand, Nice and 13 others
sadsadinfp

sadsadinfp

Aug 18, 2019
I think you should, hopefully it would be therapeutic for you to get it all out of your head and on paper. Good luck with it :)

Reactions: mattwitt, Lennox and LittleLadyWorthless
A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
I think this is a great idea. Writing is very therapeutic. Feel free to share.

Reactions: mattwitt, Lennox and LittleLadyWorthless
L

LittleLadyWorthless

Aug 23, 2019
I think you should, hopefully it would be therapeutic for you to get it all out of your head and on paper. Good luck with it :)
Thank you @sadsadinfp. That's what I'm hoping for too :D
I think this is a great idea. Writing is very therapeutic. Feel free to share.
Thank you @Aliaiactaest. I will be happy to share once I've got some writing done. Hopefully it will help others too :D

Reactions: Lennox and sadsadinfp
Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
Have you also already considered what the title will be? Or will that be for later?
Good luck

Reactions: LittleLadyWorthless
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I've got books and books worth of thoughts but I can hardly put this post into words that do them justice

E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
That's a really cool idea! I hope you're able to see it through and get it published, I think a lot of people would benefit from a book like that

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
Very good idea .
I always advocate journaling as a therapy tool - I think it helped me in the past .
You never know what you will discover ...

L

LittleLadyWorthless

Aug 23, 2019
Have you also already considered what the title will be? Or will that be for later?
Good luck
@Ermac I have the perfect book title, it matches what my book will be about, but for now I'm keeping that a secret, for now at least.
Very good idea .
I always advocate journaling as a therapy tool - I think it helped me in the past .
You never know what you will discover ...
Thank you, and you are right, I could discover lots of things on my journey. I'm pleased it helped you too.
That's a really cool idea! I hope you're able to see it through and get it published, I think a lot of people would benefit from a book like that
Thank you so much. I appreciate those kind words :D
I've got books and books worth of thoughts but I can hardly put this post into words that do them justice
Maybe one day, you will just start writing and have a book, that you didn't think you'd ever start. Kind of like a surprise to yourself. Never say never #CarpeDiem :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Ermac and Baskol1
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've decided to do something that will help pass my time, whilst fighting with the idea of ending my life.
I've decided to write and get published *hopefully* a book, on what life is like, whilst trying to survive with suicidal thoughts! or not survive, the outcome is yet to be determined.
I know I've got so much to say, to write about my journey, that I know it would be worth pursuing! and this at least helps keep me focused and maybe this book will help others, open up about their experiences with mental health/suicidal issues, and to NOT feel ashamed, like I know most do feel...
Wish me look.
Good luck @LittleLadyWorthless
I think its a great idea,please just be mindful of any triggers it may present when writing.
I do lots of writing too in the hope to write a book also.
There are times when i can write pages and pages but at other times it just seems to intesify my desire to self harm and ctb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LittleLadyWorthless and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Wish me look.

i think that's a great idea. Amazon has a autopublishing service.
If you have any doubt about outlines or techniques issues, would be a real pleasure try to helping a hand you. I do committed to do it.
And while I did not catch the bus.
Now, You look for Why and Whom do you write it,.........and do it. Be honest and what you wrote it, do it from your heart.
A good experience, Luck

Reactions: LittleLadyWorthless and Baskol1
L

LittleLadyWorthless

Aug 23, 2019
i think that's a great idea. Amazon has a autopublishing service.
If you have any doubt about outlines or techniques issues, would be a real pleasure try to helping a hand you. I do committed to do it.
And while I did not catch the bus.
Now, You look for Why and Whom do you write it,.........and do it. Be honest and what you wrote it, do it from your heart.
A good experience, Luck
Thank you, and my writing will always come from my heart, without heart, how can I expect "readers of my book" to connect with my true emotions!
so connection, is the key to the success of this book. Thank you for the Amazon advice, I'm sure it will come in handy. I will be sure to look into that.
:D
Good luck @LittleLadyWorthless
I think its a great idea,please just be mindful of any triggers it may present when writing.
I do lots of writing too in the hope to write a book also.
There are times when i can write pages and pages but at other times it just seems to intesify my desire to self harm and ctb.
Thank you for your kind words of warnings in regards to triggers, I will keep that in mind, as i write. I'm actually feeling all kinds of emotions about writing this book, but know I must, as it will for sure help.
I wish you luck on your journey to book writing, I'm sure they will help you too x

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis and Baskol1
Nice

Nice

Jun 11, 2019
Very good idea!
How old are you?
Why are you suicidal, though?