M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
haha! send link pls!

damn. im sorry love.
Thanks and thank you for asking.

Im beginning to rethink this penguin programming ... its all a tad 'same same' .... oh how I long for a killer whale ....

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams and botanormal
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
It's christmas now here. Our neighbors are still blasting their Karaoke machines. There are times I wish I could punch the guy who invented it. Hope Xmas is kind to you guys :heart: !

Reactions: Pookie, Bigpink, Trannydiary and 2 others
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
It's christmas now here. Our neighbors are still blasting their Karaoke machines. There are times I wish I could punch the guy who invented it. Hope Xmas is kind to you guys :heart: !
I want to punch that person too! right now carol of the bells is blasting at my house. I want to run down the hall on a punching spree!

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog, Trannydiary, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Lol ... the penguin show is awesome ... its 12hrs of footage called 'go Further South' .. no dialogue no music just a trip to Scott Base.
Only downer is my neighbour has come home and is now blasting some of the worst Cmas crap Ive ever heard.
Save me now .... even with the windows shut I am being tortured.

Hope youre getting some relief lol

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Ghost2211, Trannydiary and 1 other person
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Lol ... the penguin show is awesome ... its 12hrs of footage called 'go Further South' .. no dialogue no music just a trip to Scott Base.
Only downer is my neighbour has come home and is now blasting some of the worst Cmas crap Ive ever heard.
Save me now .... even with the windows shut I am being tortured.

Hope youre getting some relief lol
fucking hell.

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
kids said that my ex kept trying to putting on Christmas movies and Christmas music, and they had to ask him to stop but he said it was the season for it. I'm so unbelievably happy I don't have to hear this crap anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bigpink, MiserableBastard1995 and Miss_Takes
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
Its my birthday but I live with my partner and I'm.teying to ctb but can't get my hands on SN so I'm just in bed thinking. I'm a year older and still wanna die. Ho ho ho no ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Ghost2211
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Its my birthday but I live with my partner and I'm.teying to ctb but can't get my hands on SN so I'm just in bed thinking. I'm a year older and still wanna die. Ho ho ho no ;-;
you live with your partner? wait, i'm confused. you arent single if you live with your partner!

ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
you live with your partner? wait, i'm confused. you arent single if you live with your partner!
I'm not single just she doesn't understan or respect my pain.. she tells me off for feeling suicidal and tells.me to stop and doesn't ever help when Im crisis.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Ghost2211