• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notmyusername

notmyusername

Da Fan of Stuffs
Feb 1, 2024
I know I have no hope. The longer I stay here, the more mess I will cause. I'm a failure. I seriously need to leave. I have always been scared of death. I know life is a rare experience. It sucks that this was mine, but it isn't going to get any better. I wish my heart didn't beat so fast when I think of ending my life. People have done it before me, I'm not the first one or last to do something like this. I am still hung up on my old dreams. Dreams of having a family someday, completing my collections, making robots, having a job I'd love some day. I am believing in something false at this point. These things are extremely unlikely to happen, what is more likely is that my life will continue to get worse, and I'll hurt a lot of people if I stick around. I have to make the right choice. I can't be scared. I worry I'll be missing out, but in reality, none of this matters.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dorito, Frowny, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You ain't ready. Plus you're not a failure

notmyusername

notmyusername

Da Fan of Stuffs
Feb 1, 2024
You ain't ready. Plus you're not a failure
I am a failure. You don't know the harm I've caused. It is selfish to stay alive. I have a noose. I have time. My family is away for a few hours, and this doesn't happen often.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
No i don't. I can't sway you either way. Have you got kids? Who do you want to find you? Think about all of this first.

notmyusername

notmyusername

Da Fan of Stuffs
Feb 1, 2024
No i don't. I can't sway you either way. Have you got kids? Who do you want to find you? Think about all of this first.
I don't have kids. I am an extreme burden to my family. I'm going to find a place in the woods to do it, I pray my family doesn't witness my body. I urge them not to look for me in my note, let the police handle it.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I don't have kids. I am an extreme burden to my family. I'm going to find a place in the woods to do it, I pray my family doesn't witness my body. I urge them not to look for me in my note, let the police handle it.
I respect that decisio. Make sure you tie all affairs up first.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish nothing but peace with whichever decision you choose OP and I'm sorry life has driven you to this point.

Reactions: mortuarymary
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
Are you still with us? If so, how are you feeling?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori