• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

beetle

beetle

Mar 28, 2024
I have a really hard time keeping habits or feeling willful enough to do tasks I don't really want to do (e.g., go eat, journal, get out of bed). I feel almost physically incapable of starting something even if I can realistically do it; not sure if this is because of my ADHD or depression or something else. I think the best steps I can take to get better at this point would be to becoming more disciplined and staying on top of habits/a schedule.
How do you guys try to maintain regularity or force yourself to take that first step in starting to do something?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i use habitica. its like a gamified planner. you put in your habits/to dos/dailies anything you dont do (or if its negative) your character loses health and can die

beetle

beetle

Mar 28, 2024
i use habitica. its like a gamified planner. you put in your habits/to dos/dailies anything you dont do (or if its negative) your character loses health and can die
I've tried almost every digital planner under the sun and I end up ignoring every notification I get haha. I always have notifications on my phone off (or at least silent) so it's hard for me to realize I've forgotten or should get off my ass and do my dailies
I should definitely try again though, thanks for reminding me of Habitica :)

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
reminding me of Habitica :)
reminding you? im not sure how far back you go but in case you dont know the tavern is gone and everyone moved to discord. (youre also welcome to join my group (party) if youd like to :) (and that invite is for anyone really just lmk 🫂💜))

beetle

beetle

Mar 28, 2024
reminding you? im not sure how far back you go but in case you dont know the tavern is gone and everyone moved to discord. (youre also welcome to join my group (party) if youd like to :) (and that invite is for anyone really just lmk 🫂💜))
That'd be great, if I get back on it I'll definitely let you know :) I don't want to join your party and end up being inactive haha. Will check out the discord as well!

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
That'd be great, if I get back on it I'll definitely let you know :) I don't want to join your party and end up being inactive haha. Will check out the discord as well!
i currently have 2 inactive and im not the best at being active myself (i even made a 'weekly' where i can only use the pause damage 3/7, i use it so much :ahhha:), but thats what pause damage is for. no pressure to be active. do whats best for you 🫂💜

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: beetle