• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Went into Big Town earlier to pick up a Click n Collect item I'd ordered, and sat in the car with my parcel and this overwhelming urge to go home, shut the door and CTB. I'm home now with my dog curled up in my lap and of course she's the one and only reason I can't just up and do it. So I'm biting down the urge which hasn't gone away, and it's just so bleak and lonely and miserable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, Jiyuurakka, rozeske and 2 others
U

upsidedown

May 11, 2024
Hey, I understand what you mean 100%.
Sometimes, I worry that I'm being impulsive when I think about CTB-ing. I'm new to this whole thing, but I've been feeling this type of way for years. I think it's okay tho. When the time is right, you'll know. The only thing keeping me here right now is a promise I made to my boyfriend (He's had people that have done that in front of him, it would break him if I did it).
But hey, we're all in this together.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jiyuurakka, rozeske and Ash