• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lavínia

Lavínia

Entropy meat
Feb 19, 2024
I'm trying to focus more on myself. I realized that i was only thinking about relationships, and how to maintain them, but this weekend... I felt strange. It was such a strange feeling, for the first time i considered asking my family for help, saying i wasn't well. I can't explain it, but it was as if the world had stopped and all that mattered was that "something was wrong". And my mind only focused on that fact.
I asked my boyfriend for a few months of "no contact", being offline. I leave friends' groups and projects, and i plan to stay away from everyone if possible. I will proceed with my plan. Maybe ctb already in this year.

My routine will change completely, to a more productive one in what i like to do (study chemistry). But today i let my head rest, and I was playing with manga collages (this one is of Homunculus, my favorite).

Attachments

• 20240325_174429.jpg
    20240325_174429.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog