• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Walking outside with my dogs
Watching reaction videos
Painting models and looking at other peoples painted models
A good story (Watching them, reading them or just hearing them)
Baking and eating a nice peice of cake

I could list lots more things like playing video games, looking at memes, listening to music but those were the "wholesome" ones I picked

UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
Unfortunately I don't ever really feel happy but there are lots of things that give me maximum satisfaction enjoyment:

1. Food from my favorite restaurant,
2. Writing stories and getting lost in them,
3. Iced coffee,
4. Seeing my plants unfurl new leaves,
5. Listening to the same music and artists that I have been listening to since I was a kid.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Walking outside with my dogs
Watching reaction videos
Painting models and looking at other peoples painted models
A good story (Watching them, reading them or just hearing them)
Baking and eating a nice peice of cake

I could list lots more things like playing video games, looking at memes, listening to music but those were the "wholesome" ones I picked
Oh I love baking I just suck at it....whenever I bake I either always burn or undercooked or I honestly don't know...like even when I follwo direct directions it ends up bad and goopy
Omg those plushies are so cute. (Sprry if they're not plushies but still they're cute)
Omg those plushies are so cute. (Sprry if they're not plushies but still they're cute)
Unfortunately I don't ever really feel happy but there are lots of things that give me maximum satisfaction enjoyment:

1. Food from my favorite restaurant,
2. Writing stories and getting lost in them,
3. Iced coffee,
4. Seeing my plants unfurl new leaves,
5. Listening to the same music and artists that I have been listening to since I was a kid.
I love music. My favorite musician is probably cavetown or mother mother .
manga (one piece)
music (lil peep)
games
running man
sleep

but at this point sometimes i cant feel the same as i used to be towards these things
Same I used to enjoy anime so much but even though I watch it now and it's the thing I enjoy the most it's just not the same as before. Like I'm empty but stuffing my old joys inside myself to try to fill me up again but I have a bunch of wholes so that happiness keeps slipping out.

Also I really need to catch up with one piece before it ends

Last edited:
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Oh I love baking I just suck at it....whenever I bake I either always burn or undercooked or I honestly don't know...like even when I follwo direct directions it ends up bad and goopy
I am not very good myself, i've had some proper disasters. I just made these Vienesse whirls today, it was the first time I ever tried them and lots of things went wrong! At the end of the day they are still edible (although I do burn a lot of things) It's just fun trying to learn new recipes and skills

Vienesse

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I am not very good myself, i've had some proper disasters. I just made these Vienesse whirls today, it was the first time I ever tried them and lots of things went wrong! At the end of the day they are still edible (although I do burn a lot of things) It's just fun trying to learn new recipes and skills

View attachment 120188
Omg that looks so good 😭
I could never...those look store bought. When I say my cookies are never good they are literally either black or a wierd goopy liquidity texture...or way to hard.

Those look so good now i want cookies 🍪
1) plushies (epic pillows)
2) music
3) food
4) scps
5) trains
Question out of curiosity. Why do you love trains?

Reactions: Kit1
carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Omg that looks so good 😭
I could never...those look store bought. When I say my cookies are never good they are literally either black or a wierd goopy liquidity texture...or way to hard.

Those look so good now i want cookies 🍪
They are far from good haha, I think my nozzle was a bit on the small side, if you saw some pictures of proffessional ones they are very different.
If you want something easy to try Fork Cookies (biscuits in the UK) are really simple, it's just butter, sugar and flour, mix it all together, roll into balls then press onto a baking tray with a fork then bake.

Reactions: Kit1 and MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
They are far from good haha, I think my nozzle was a bit on the small side, if you saw some pictures of proffessional ones they are very different.
If you want something easy to try Fork Cookies (biscuits in the UK) are really simple, it's just butter, sugar and flour, mix it all together, roll into balls then press onto a baking tray with a fork then bake.
Lmao i tried making those before they ended up too hard to eat...when they first got out they were soft then after like 5 minutes they were rock hard lmao.

Your cookies looked really good no need to be humble lmao

Reactions: Kit1 and carac
rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
Same I used to enjoy anime so much but even though I watch it now and it's the thing I enjoy the most it's just not the same as before. Like I'm empty but stuffing my old joys inside myself to try to fill me up again but I have a bunch of wholes so that happiness keeps slipping out.

Also I really need to catch up with one piece before it ends
haha it probably wont end until atleast 5 years in the future so me personally ive already come to the conclusion that i probably wont see the ending, but im still always on the latest chapter lol

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
1. Cats!
2. Coffee, tea, hot beverages in general
3. Writing poetry
4. Manga
5. J-Idols! They're all so cute!
Oh I like kpop idols. I also like vocaloid maybe I should get into j-idols.

I respect anyone who writes poetry especially poetry that comes from the heart I love listening to poetry especially angst ones.

river

river

Nov 7, 2023
1. my boyfriend :) <3
2. gaming
3. watching movies
4. exploring restaurants/cafes and eating good food
5. cats (i dont own one, but somehow if im out and just feeling like shit, a random neighbourhood cat always pops up like they could sense my sadness lol)

Sadgirl121

Sadgirl121

Dec 12, 2023
1) The most important one, My grandmother.
2) Anime's
3) Cats
4) Baking
5) Music

danishstarlight

danishstarlight

may the stars guide you. (they/he)
May 29, 2023
1. astronomy, space in general
2. writing
3. mcyt
4. drawing
5. thoughts about not waking up one day

Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
1. gyoza
2. music
3. my bed
4. my blahaj
5. hatsune miku
BLAHAJ AND HATSUNE MIKU. THE TWO BEST THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE. OMG CAN WE BE FRIENDS

1. My cat
2. My friends on SaSu
3. Vocaloid and Japanese music
4. My crush 🏳️‍🌈 (she's so cute tho)
5. Heaven (I am so excited to go there)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1 and cyandude
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
1. Minecraft
2. Minecraft
3. Minecraft
4. Minecraft
5. Minecraft

catsrprettycuteman

catsrprettycuteman

MEOW :3
Dec 7, 2023
mine has to be
1. video games
2.anime
3.art
4.sleeping
5.food

:3
and like a bunch of franchises that I love because they hold a special place in my heart, AND MUSIC. I love wham and a shit ton of bands

gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
1. Cars
2. Axolotls
3. Food
4. Halsey and her music
5. A good old private concert in the shower or while playing music on the TV