K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Shit got heated for a bit, the police formed a line at the BLM plaza and the Trump supporters tried to rush it, got mace'd real quick. A few of them went off the sidelines and stepped on a Blue Lives Matter flag. Some individuals in the videos going around were calling the police "communists" and chanting "whose house? our house".

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
There are a lot of reasons to CTB shown in the video clip. And it isn't just the trump supporters

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, AutoTap, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
crazy that we've gotten to this point.
All predictable. Declining resources, global warming, etc. US is not working because we live in a state of fake abundance. All the cultural differences between populations can be paved over until the money stops rolling in. US won't be immune to economic laws that have been playing out in other countries for a long time

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, AutoTap, lost_soul83 and 3 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Some people are allowed to protest, and some aren't. that's the state of things. Your country is really comical lately.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, NodusTollens and 3 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Some people are allowed to protest, and some aren't. that's the state of things. Your country is really comical lately.
I don't get the reference - US is filled with protests , increasingly so every year? Authorities allowed protesters to run wild during the CV19 with little intervention whether it was the MAGAs or the antifas

Reactions: AutoTap and Good4Nothing
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Those people are all unhinged. Just like their idol.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, NodusTollens and 2 others
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Based. I'm glad they are turning on the police, who shield this corrupt state.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Fragile
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Just do a civil war already

Reactions: AutoTap, stygal, Buffy5120 and 2 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Something is changing this pervert game and the end is not going to be beautiful at all. Well, for most people only.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This is pretty funny. Probably won't change anything though.

Reactions: Kat!, Buffy5120 and Fragile
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
And now, hordes of QAnon boomers stormed the capitol and actually took the fucking building, Did I just stepped into a funny alternate reality?
Ikr? This is so epic, I even saw some pics of them in nancy pelosi's office lol. I also heard 4 protestors got murdered by police. The fire is rising...

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffy5120 and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Ikr? This is so epic, I even saw some pics of them in nancy pelosi's office lol. I also heard 4 of them got murdered by police. The fire is rising...

They even had to escape through the pedophile tunnels lol, this is escalating, but at least no local business were damaged and looted.

Reactions: VisionsOfHell
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I agree. I hate to say it but my home country, the great United States, has been the butt of the global joke for a long time, makes me sad.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I agree. I hate to say it but my home country, the great United States, has been the butt of the global joke for a long time, makes me sad.

Don't feel too bad about it, many countries are really trying to take that spot too lol.

something similar happened in my country 30 years ago and it ended with 94 deaths and literal tanks being driven into our palace of justice, at least it didn't ended up that tragically for you guys.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
They even had to escape through the pedophile tunnels lol, this is escalating, but at least no local business were damaged and looted.
There are no pedophile tunnels. The congressional tunnels are publicly accessible , you can get a tour to verify this for yourself

Reactions: Kat!
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I saw an unarmed woman was shot and killed by a policeman yesterday.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Update, Trump has been accused of manufacturing the mob, and holding off the national guard, as well as pressuring Mike Pence into rejecting Biden's electoral win, telling him. "Do it."
He didn't, of course, and now Trump is seriously mad. Pelosi told Pence he can either invoke the 25th amendment and take office and throw out Trump, or she will impeach him.
I'm honestly glad they stormed the house, just goes to show how dumb and brainwashed his supporters are, and it didn't even change a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and DJJE
D

DJJE

Sep 29, 2020
Shit got heated for a bit, the police formed a line at the BLM plaza and the Trump supporters tried to rush it, got mace'd real quick. A few of them went off the sidelines and stepped on a Blue Lives Matter flag. Some individuals in the videos going around were calling the police "communists" and chanting "whose house? our house".

In Europe. We have more trouble at football matches.

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and Kat!
D

DJJE

Sep 29, 2020
Don't be so hard on yourself.

France are the butt of all global jokes.

If they hadn't tricked you into violently overthrowing the sovereign just so the rich could dodge taxes then you could have a nice little old lady in charge.

Although one of her sons might need the pedo tunnel.