• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

‘The sleep of reason breeds monsters’ -Goya
Jan 28, 2019
A lot of my daily stress and anxiety results in difficulty falling/staying asleep. My mind races, my anxiety increases, and the next thing you know I'm on the fast track to a cycle of sleep deprivation and irritability.

I created this thread so that hopefully people can share what they do to get some rest. Here are a few breathing techniques/sleep tips I try to utilize. Sometimes it helps.

Stress Management: Progressive Muscle Relaxation

https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/uz2225

Healthy Sleep Tips

https://www.sleepfoundation.org/articles/healthy-sleep-tips

Breathing Techniques for Sleep

https://www.healthline.com/health/breathing-exercises-for-sleep

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Thank you for posting this. I struggle to get to sleep/stay asleep myself. I wish there was some medication or something to prevent dreams though..im sick of the nightmares.

SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you for posting this. I struggle to get to sleep/stay asleep myself. I wish there was some medication or something to prevent dreams though..im sick of the nightmares.

I'm sorry to hear you have nightmares. I hope you're able to find something that helps. They have me on Trazadone to help me sleep. It works pretty well, but I supplement it with Benadryl. It helps me fall asleep, however I still wake up numerous times throughout the night.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you have nightmares. I hope you're able to find something that helps. They have me on Trazadone to help me sleep. It works pretty well, but I supplement it with Benadryl. It helps me fall asleep, however I still wake up numerous times throughout the night.

Im supposed to go back to the Dr at some point soon and hopefully they give me something to help. The last dr i saw was horrible and rude so im switching. sadly i just abuse benzos to fall asleep and I should be saving them. If a medicine could stop dreaming entirely that would be great...although im pretty sure no such thing exists

SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

Jan 28, 2019
Im supposed to go back to the Dr at some point soon and hopefully they give me something to help. The last dr i saw was horrible and rude so im switching. sadly i just abuse benzos to fall asleep and I should be saving them. If a medicine could stop dreaming entirely that would be great...although im pretty sure no such thing exists

I go to an income based clinic due to my lack of insurance. I only get to see the doctor over a television screen and the physician's assistant can't prescribe from the benzo drug class, so Trazadone is the strongest thing they can give me. I'm looking into finding another doctor, but it'll take a little time to save up.

I'm sorry your previous doctor was so rude to you, I've had that happen as well. I'm glad to hear you're switching doctors...hopefully your new physician will be able to give you something that will really help.