• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I posted about this on reddit as suggested and people are commenting about how obvious it was that it was a scam. I feel terrible- why did I keep paying, why didn't I see?

I'm just so desperate for peace. My life is so chaotic and distressing and I can't take anymore. I want to go to sleep and not wake up, that's the point of N right? I don't want anymore pain but I clearly deserve it.

I struggle to sleep and when I do I have nightmares then I wake up having a panic attack which takes hours to fully calm down from. My days are filled with flashbacks and more panic attacks, I just wanted it to be calm.

The place I'm thinking of jumping from is 2.5hrs away and will cost me to get there. What if I chicken out, I won't be able to afford to get home. I want to slip away peacefully in my bed but that it seeming more and more unobtainable. I'm getting increasingly distressed

Sweetheart, my heart is weeping for you. Please don't rush into anything right now. @cornflowerblue has given you some very good links and advice - please reread those posts, and try the steps suggested.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Yep Ukraine. It's gone. Forget about it. Do not contact police
I've had good experience with buying meds from Ukraine but it was not N or anything customs would want.

Reactions: inconsequential
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I've had good experience with buying meds from Ukraine but it was not N or anything customs would want.
I've bought cigarettes from there

Reactions: inconsequential and not_a_robot
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I've been researching exit bag method. Using a cpap mask sounds more reliable than a bag?

But they are quite expensive.

The helium you can get on Amazon says it +98% pure but from what others have said this might not be true.

I wish I could do something tonight, I'm so desperate to go to sleep and not wake up
Someone on reddit is saying I should call the fraud department of my bank and tell them about it. They said that I might be able to get some of my money back or at least stop them from getting their hands on all of it.

Won't they tell the police? What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
This is a well known scam and happened to me and my partner. They asked for £600 for "imported seized goods" or they threatened they would return the items and dispose of them
We did a search on Reddit and it's a legit and common scam. Give no more money, police aren't coming. If you were really in trouble you'd have been arrested and taken in already for interview.
So sorry this happened to you. ITs bait. They prey on people's fear and take the money but it's never enough.
I've been researching exit bag method. Using a cpap mask sounds more reliable than a bag?

The helium you can get on Amazon says it +98% pure but from what others have said this might not be true.

I wish I could do something tonight, I'm so desperate to go to sleep and not wake up
Someone on reddit is saying I should call the fraud department of my bank and tell them about it. They said that I might be able to get some of my money back or at least stop them from getting their hands on all of it.

Yes

Call your bank asap before the transactions are finalised. I'm unsure of which country you are in but in the u k most banks have fraud protection and they'll investigate and hold the funds within certain time frame

You don't have to tell them the exact thing you purchased but they may ask to whom you sent it to. In which country etc etc

Internationsl payments are held in a middle bank before the recipients bank receives the funds, even i for it looks like it's le left our account it doesn't or does t they have received the money yet so tell your bank as fast as you can

Last edited:
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
This is a well known scam and happened to me and my partner. They asked for £600 for "imported seized goods" or they threatened they would return the items and dispose of them
We did a search on Reddit and it's a legit and common scam. Give no more money, police aren't coming. If you were really in trouble you'd have been arrested and taken in already for interview.
So sorry this happened to you. ITs bait. They prey on people's fear and take the money but it's never enough.
This guy on reddit is convinced I should call the bank even though I've told him the whole truth.. He doesn't think the bank will inform the police but I'm not convinced and I'm scared to do it.

What do you think?

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
This guy on reddit is convinced I should call the bank even though I've told him the whole truth.. He doesn't think the bank will inform the police but I'm not convinced and I'm scared to do it.

What do you think?
They won't call the police I highly doubt it!! Just tell them it's medicine and you were looking to use it for chronic insomnia. I know it's a bad excuse but it's what I would say. People buy drugs online all the time. Just try it. I doubt it very much. If you told them it was heroin or something then yes but no just say it was a sleep aiding supplement. Don't say medicine say supplement. They only care about giving the money back etc they aren't police. They don't really ask what you brought but it would be good to have a back up story
I understand you being scared. Could you stay with a friend for a couple days? I know the paranoia and anxiety is too much right now. I wish I could help you out. Are you in the U.K.?

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

You're right to be paranoid. The DOJ/ FBI are verrry far up banks asses and they review/report every transaction no matter how minisule or generic it looks. I had a bank cancel my account for a ten dollar transaction with the wrong company. I asked them why and they said "By Order of United States Congress".

Oh wait, if you're outside US it's fine.
For you unlucky Americans, here's how far up your bank's asshole the DOJ is.
Use prepaid creditcard gift cards instead for spooky shit.

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Wow I guess it's different in the us!

Reactions: not_a_robot
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I posted about this on reddit as suggested and people are commenting about how obvious it was that it was a scam. I feel terrible- why did I keep paying, why didn't I see?

I'm just so desperate for peace. My life is so chaotic and distressing and I can't take anymore. I want to go to sleep and not wake up, that's the point of N right? I don't want anymore pain but I clearly deserve it.

I struggle to sleep and when I do I have nightmares then I wake up having a panic attack which takes hours to fully calm down from. My days are filled with flashbacks and more panic attacks, I just wanted it to be calm.

The place I'm thinking of jumping from is 2.5hrs away and will cost me to get there. What if I chicken out, I won't be able to afford to get home. I want to slip away peacefully in my bed but that it seeming more and more unobtainable. I'm getting increasingly distressed
I've been scammed before, not for N, but it was a similar situation - I was trying to get enough of something else for an OD. I Western Unioned the money, then kept getting messages about paying fines for customs, etc. I was a seasoned buyer at the time, I should have seen the signs, but I was just too desperate and in too much pain to process it. It can happen to anyone. I know it's infuriating when people tell you to just let stuff go, but here you just have to. It could happen to anyone, and you need to be easier on yourself. Done preaching now.

Reactions: cornflowerblue
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Today should have been my day for ctb with N.

Totally distraught that I don't have it. I so wanted to go today.:aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Aardwolf
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Today should have been my day for ctb with N.

Totally distraught that I don't have it. I so wanted to go today.:aw:
How'd it go with the bank? Were you able to achieve something and get at least some of the money back?

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
How'd it go with the bank? Were you able to achieve something and get at least some of the money back?
Yes some of the money has been recovered but only a small amount, but it's something I suppose. A bit scared that there will be repercussions when the Ukrainians find out what I've done - they know my address after all.

The bank did contact the police who came round yesterday. I didn't get arrested but they were horrible to me.

I'm so desperate, got so many thoughts of ways to ctb going through my head but they will be rushed and I'll probably fail. Still thinking about beachy head but I'm scared I'll be too much of a coward to jump. N would have been so perfect for me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not_a_robot, Soul, NoDream and 1 other person
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Yes some of the money has been recovered but only a small amount, but it's something I suppose. A bit scared that there will be repercussions when the Ukrainians find out what I've done - they know my address after all.

The bank did contact the police who came round yesterday. I didn't get arrested but they were horrible to me.

I'm so desperate, got so many thoughts of ways to ctb going through my head but they will be rushed and I'll probably fail. Still thinking about beachy head but I'm scared I'll be too much of a coward to jump. N would have been so perfect for me.
That's good news, isn't it? Then you have at least some money back. Better than having lost everything.

The scammers won't do a thing. They can only threaten verbally and scare you, but they can't actually do anything. You are safe.

If you have some money back now, why don't you order N from A? After all, N seems to be the perfect method for you.

Reactions: inconsequential and Thorn
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
That's good news, isn't it? Then you have at least some money back. Better than having lost everything.

The scammers won't do a thing. They can only threaten verbally and scare you, but they can't actually do anything. You are safe.

If you have some money back now, why don't you order N from A? After all, N seems to be the perfect method for you.

This, of if you have lost all faith in this business, get some SN. Better than nothing, and still a decent way out.

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
The money that has been recovered will stop my Bill's from bouncing tomorrow and then there won't be much left. So can't afford to buy N from A.

I am now very insecure about buying anything but am still looking into SN

I was just so relieved at the thought that today was going to be an end to my nightmare and now that it's not I'm completely broken

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
The money that has been recovered will stop my Bill's from bouncing tomorrow and then there won't be much left. So can't afford to buy N from A.

I am now very insecure about buying anything but am still looking into SN

I was just so relieved at the thought that today was going to be an end to my nightmare and now that it's not I'm completely broken
This story is so sad, it's terrible they did this to you. I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

I know it's not for everyone, but I thought I'd put a plug in for hanging. It can be done with easily accessible and cheap items, no waiting around or buying things through the internet. Just gotta make sure your anchor point and ligature are reliable. It may seem complex at first but it's the most commonly used method for successful suicide in the entire world, and if they can figure it out you can too. If you want info you could look at the hanging megathread or my profile.

I wish you the best!

Reactions: NoDream
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
This story is so sad, it's terrible they did this to you. I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

I know it's not for everyone, but I thought I'd put a plug in for hanging. It can be done with easily accessible and cheap items, no waiting around or buying things through the internet. Just gotta make sure your anchor point and ligature are reliable. It may seem complex at first but it's the most commonly used method for successful suicide in the entire world, and if they can figure it out you can too. If you want info you could look at the hanging megathread or my profile.

I wish you the best!
So the so called suppliers have said they have come up with all of the money for the last demand and I can pay them back when the logistics company refund 95% of what I have paid them. They say the package should be delivered by next friday. I haven't been responding to any emails. The logistics company have emailed to say if I don't respond I should move for my own safety.

I'm terrified and don't know what to do.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It's common scammer tactics. You just ignore them and keep going for whatever amount of money you will be able to recover with your bank.

There's noone coming after you. I'm sad to hear you have been lured in such a thing and scammed of such a large amount of money.

Reactions: NoDream, inconsequential, Thorn and 1 other person
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
The logistics company have emailed to say if I don't respond I should move for my own safety.

Move? So they are basically suggesting that they're going to bomb the place? Very well equipped "logistics company".
You know, getting mugged by thugs at night behind some corner seems somehow much more diplomatic and polite, compared to this.

Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
So the so called suppliers have said they have come up with all of the money for the last demand and I can pay them back when the logistics company refund 95% of what I have paid them. They say the package should be delivered by next friday. I haven't been responding to any emails. The logistics company have emailed to say if I don't respond I should move for my own safety.

There is no logistic company. Those mail are all from the scammer.

Reactions: inconsequential and kuddelmuddel23
HitchHiker

HitchHiker

Student
Jun 23, 2019
Please don't worry, they are scammers. They won't do anything. Block their email address.

Reactions: inconsequential, kuddelmuddel23 and Throwaway9787
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I feel so bad for you - I would really urge you to report this somewhere. I found a site called Fraud Victim Support who state that they'll help you even if you haven't reported a crime. Please give them a try?
I feel so bad for you - I would really urge you to report this somewhere. I found a site called Fraud Victim Support who state that they'll help you even if you haven't reported a crime. Please give them a try?

Reactions: Thorn
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

Nobody is coming for you. There's no logistics company, no supplier, there was never anything shipped. There is ONE person in some other country just sending these emails. It wouldn't even make sense for them to come after you illegally, they'd have to get a travel visa, buy a plane ticket, then what? Fly over to commit a crime by beating you up?

If you actually ordered a controlled substance and got busted for it, nobody would negotiate with you, and none of the communication would be via email or phone. That's not how the law works. Legal communication is by letter, from government agencies, or by a government agent showing up. And if they choose to take action, they do it immediately. They don't give you advance notice, they don't let you pay your way out.

Reactions: jake3d and kuddelmuddel23