• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
So what do I do now?
Don't worry about customs or police, ignore the scammers if they try to contact you more. Read the PPeH cover to cover before making any more plans or spending any more money.

Tell me if you want help finding links to sort out your current debt and help with finances. I won't send you money but I can find support programs so you don't starve or end up homeless at least.

Reactions: inconsequential, Soul, GoPeaceful and 2 others
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
So what do I do now?
There's not really much you can do. If the money went to a foreign bank, that's it. Of course you could call your bank and ask if they can book it back. With larger amounts this sometimes still works. Otherwise the chances of success are that you get your money back almost 0.

It is always sad to see how some people exploit others so much. I mean, getting from 850$ to 25k$ is a strong move. Wow.

Reactions: inconsequential, LMFAO FOCKERS, Soul and 1 other person
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
There's not really much you can do. If the money went to a foreign bank, that's it. Of course you could call your bank and ask if they can book it back. With larger amounts this sometimes still works. Otherwise the chances of success are that you get your money back almost 0.

It is always sad to see how some people exploit others so much. I mean, getting from 850$ to 25k$ is a strong move. Wow.
It's disgusting. Any scamming is bad, but this is scamming vulnerable people. I'm sure many of the N purchases are from 80 year olds with cancer, since that is who PPeH is really for. And these scammers know it but still feel ok taking the money

Reactions: inconsequential and kuddelmuddel23
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I don't have any money left!

What is the proper way?

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I don't have any money left!

What is the proper way?
The forum post I linked earlier has a free download of PPeH.

This is some info about debt relief: https://www.gov.uk/options-for-paying-off-your-debts

I've only used the US subreddit for this, so the UK one may not be that good, but check here and ask for advice too about how to get income or financial support https://www.reddit.com/r/UKPersonalFinance/

If you let me know what other expenses you need help with I can find links about those too, like food and housing.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
What is the poor man's N?
All in the PPeH. Just download it and read the entire book, even the parts that don't seem relevant. It will keep you from accidentally failing and getting brain damaged, or getting scammed again, or experiencing a painful CTB.

Reactions: inconsequential, kuddelmuddel23 and throwaway_2620
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Buy legit N and fuck debt.

Reactions: inconsequential, LMFAO FOCKERS, kuddelmuddel23 and 2 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Buy legit N and fuck debt.
The ONLY place for legit N is through the one seller listed in PPeH, using the exact spelling of the email that's in the handbook. And only on the PPeH in this forum. There are modified PDFs on other websites that replace that email with a misspelled one that is a scammer.

Reactions: inconsequential, throwaway_2620 and Ruffian
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Thanks everyone. For some reason I can't download it.

I can't believe how stupid I've been, I was just so scared that I would go to prison I didn't really think I just kept paying. I'm still scared that the police will come on Monday and I'm very disappointed that I won't get my N, I had it all planned so perfectly. I don't want to go on like this anymore and now I've made things so much worse. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019

I can't believe how stupid I've been, I was just so scared that I would go to prison I didn't really think I just kept paying. I'm still scared that the police will come on Monday and I'm very disappointed that I won't get my N, I had it all planned so perfectly. I don't want to go on like this anymore and now I've made things so much worse. I don't know what to do.
The PDF is bugged... You need to go for images folder.

The police won't come. I guarantee you that. You're dealing with scammers, they won't call the police.
Read through the PPeH, then you get an idea what might work for you. In the end there are still jumping and hanging as methods that cost you practically nothing.

Reactions: inconsequential and cornflowerblue
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
The ONLY place for legit N is through the one seller listed in PPeH, using the exact spelling of the email that's in the handbook. And only on the PPeH in this forum. There are modified PDFs on other websites that replace that email with a misspelled one that is a scammer.
Yes, there's one on Quora, who I definitely wouldn't trust.

Reactions: cornflowerblue
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Sorry but it looks like you got scammed. Nobody asks for thousands of dollars for customs. Seems like an attempt to blackmail you, sorry. I don't think there is any way to get your money refunded, especially if these drugs are considered illegal in your country. If you report them to the police, you only risk getting punished yourself. I recommend N, it's ~600 dollars and you're good to go. The cheaper option is SN, which was around ~50 dollars for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Yes, there's one on Quora, who I definitely wouldn't trust.
The PPeH also has a list of scam websites, emails, and phone numbers. So that might even list the Quora person.

Reactions: Ruffian
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
There are a few vendors in the black markets. But almost all of them charge at least 800-1000 bucks per bottle or 60-70$ per gram powder. So I don't know where the advantage is, if you can buy relatively cheaply from A. Especially because A has good feedback and is definitely not a scammer.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

Everyone makes mistakes. Youre not the only one who has been scammed, it's actually so common that the PPeH has an entire section on it. The scammers pick N because they know that people are emotional, desperate, and scared when ordering.
There are a few vendors in the black markets. But almost all of them charge at least 800-1000 bucks per bottle or 60-70$ per gram powder. So I don't know where the advantage is, if you can buy relatively cheaply from A. Especially because A has good feedback and is definitely not a scammer.
It's hard to know what you're getting with powder. Even if it's N, it could be 40% or 90% and a simple test won't tell you. It will just say whether N is present, but not in what amount

HitchHiker

HitchHiker

Student
Jun 23, 2019
Please don't give them any more money. It's a scam, no doubt about that. The police won't turn up so don't worry, it's just a scare tactic to make you pay them more. Your money is most likely gone for good but you could speak to your bank and ask if they could help or at least give you some advice on what you can do. Usually though, bank transfers, once cleared, can't be reversed unless the other side agree. I'm sorry you have been treated this way.

Reactions: cornflowerblue
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I was feeling so desperate and the sense of relief I got when I thought I was getting N.

Then my nightmare life just got worse every day. It didn't cross my mind that it might be a scam, I was just so scared that the police would come for me and I wanted the N so badly. Now I have no money and no N. Things are so much worse, I'm so stupid. I hate myself.

I'm considering jumping but I'm possibly too much of a coward. I have to do something

• Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential and Soul
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I was feeling so desperate and the sense of relief I got when I thought I was getting N.

Then my nightmare life just got worse every day. It didn't cross my mind that it might be a scam, I was just so scared that the police would come for me and I wanted the N so badly. Now I have no money and no N. Things are so much worse, I'm so stupid. I hate myself.

I'm considering jumping but I'm possibly too much of a coward. I have to do something
I am so sorry it happened to you. Whoever is scamming money from desperate people that wants to end the pain should rot in hell. If there is such thing.

Reactions: inconsequential, Ambie and kuddelmuddel23
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I don't know what to do now. I'm so angry with myself for being so stupid.

I know people are saying the police won't be coming but I can't stop being terrified that they are. I think that jumping might be my only option now but I doubt my courage to do it. Maybe a DIY exit bag?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019

I know people are saying the police won't be coming but I can't stop being terrified that they are. I think that jumping might be my only option now but I doubt my courage to do it. Maybe a DIY exit bag?
Ok that probably sounds extremely harsh now and it's certainly not meant to attack you personally. But the only right thing to do now is to forget the whole situation and move on.
The money is lost, that's bad of course, but also not the end of the world. I would go with what @cornflowerblue said about how to deal with the debt and your finances.

Have you had the chance to read a bit in the PPeH? Jumping is definitely not the only option, I think. The materials for the ExitBag are at least easy and legal to get and don't cost much. The same is true for the N of A, if you only need one bottle that's only 350. If that's too much, then SN is still a good alternative, as already suggested by some users here. You can buy anything for $50-70.

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential and Elek
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019

Don't worry, no police will come.

NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018

You are very stressed up and in panic mode, dont do anything complicated, if you do you are going to fail.

Please do something to calm down, meditate, drink alcohol, yoga, read a book or smoke some green.

It is impossible to think clear in a situation like this.

But i want to thank you for bringing this up, you have saved others from doing the same mistake.

And probably rescued lifes along the way.

Reactions: inconsequential and Soul
M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019

I had trouble opening it too, it didn't work when I clicked the link. But I copied and pasted the link for the book into a new tab and it opened it up.

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I posted about this on reddit as suggested and people are commenting about how obvious it was that it was a scam. I feel terrible- why did I keep paying, why didn't I see?

I'm just so desperate for peace. My life is so chaotic and distressing and I can't take anymore. I want to go to sleep and not wake up, that's the point of N right? I don't want anymore pain but I clearly deserve it.

I struggle to sleep and when I do I have nightmares then I wake up having a panic attack which takes hours to fully calm down from. My days are filled with flashbacks and more panic attacks, I just wanted it to be calm.

The place I'm thinking of jumping from is 2.5hrs away and will cost me to get there. What if I chicken out, I won't be able to afford to get home. I want to slip away peacefully in my bed but that it seeming more and more unobtainable. I'm getting increasingly distressed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: inconsequential, Ruffian, NoDream and 2 others