• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Hi,

I tried to buy lethal drugs off the internet but they've been stopped at customs. Over the past 2 weeks I have paid the logistics company over £20000 trying to get the drugs through customs. Every day they would message me demanding more money for papers to be stamped, each time promising it would be the final payment. Yesterday they said they need another £10000 for the final court hearing about it.

I have no money left. I haven't eaten for over a week because I have no money for food. I'm in as much debt as I can be in and all my bills will bounce when they try to go out on Monday.

The logistics company say that if I don't pay the £10000 by Monday the drugs will be given to the police and I will go to prison.

I can't cope, I need to die now but I don't know how to do it. I wanted an end to my suffering and I have just made things worse. This drug was supposed to be a peaceful ending that's why I wanted it. Now I'm destitute and facing prison. Please can someone suggest an effective, quick way to end my nightmare because I just can't take anymore.

Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Subhuman, Jen0804 and Soul
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Hi,

I tried to buy lethal drugs off the internet but they've been stopped at customs. Over the past 2 weeks I have paid the logistics company over £20000 trying to get the drugs through customs. Every day they would message me demanding more money for papers to be stamped, each time promising it would be the final payment. Yesterday they said they need another £10000 for the final court hearing about it.

I have no money left. I haven't eaten for over a week because I have no money for food. I'm in as much debt as I can be in and all my bills will bounce when they try to go out on Monday.

The logistics company say that if I don't pay the £10000 by Monday the drugs will be given to the police and I will go to prison.

I can't cope, I need to die now but I don't know how to do it. I wanted an end to my suffering and I have just made things worse. This drug was supposed to be a peaceful ending that's why I wanted it. Now I'm destitute and facing prison. Please can someone suggest an effective, quick way to end my nightmare because I just can't take anymore.

Thanks
Are you sure you didn't buy from a scammer? It sounds like there might not be a logistics company. PPeH talks about this kind of setup being common with scam suppliers

Reactions: Kyrok, Faen, inconsequential and 5 others
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
No actual business can or will do that, have they sent you copies of the customs report? If it's not allowed to pass, it will not pass, for no amount of money. It's just a scam. If it's a logistics company, alert the police that they are trying to smuggle illegal substances over the border. At least you would get a refund, if that's the case.

Reactions: inconsequential, LMFAO FOCKERS, Pistolero114 and 4 others
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Are you sure you didn't buy from a scammer? It sounds like there might not be a logistics company. PPeH talks about this kind of setup being common with scam suppliers
It probably is a scam but I am terrified now that the police will come for me on Monday. The suppliers have offered to pay £3000 of it, but I don't have the other £7000. And even if they don't I have no money left to pay rent and bills and buy food etc. I can't believe what an idiot I've been.
I convinced myself that this would all work out, that I would get the stuff and my torture would be over. But I've just made a bad situation worse. I'm so scared, I don't know what to do
I'm new to this site, what is PPeH?

• Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential, Jen0804 and Soul
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
No they haven't sent me any copies of the customs report. If I report them to the police won't I get myself in trouble? How will I get a refund?

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
No they haven't sent me any copies of the customs report. If I report them to the police won't I get myself in trouble? How will I get a refund?
Read the PPeH chapter about scammers.

Reactions: inconsequential and kuddelmuddel23
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
It does sound like these are scammers. If so maybe the best you can do is cut your losses.

Reactions: inconsequential and LMFAO FOCKERS
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
First, if you wired the money, you need to find out who that account belongs to. Depending on your location, in this case you can tell that you tried to kill yourself, and let them go after whoever that was. It also depends on, what the supposed drugs were. But if it's a scam, there are no drugs, so they can't do much.

Also, what type of payment that was? Some can be reversed.

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential, Ambie and cornflowerblue
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Sounds similar to this:

Post on reddit for advice but don't give too many details. Just say you ordered something online.
Another:

Reactions: inconsequential, kuddelmuddel23 and Thorn
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
First, if you wired the money, you need to find out who that account belongs to. Depending on your location, in this case you can tell that you tried to kill yourself, and let them go after whoever that was. It also depends on, what the supposed drugs were. But if it's a scam, there are no drugs, so they can't do much.

Also, what type of payment that was? Some can be reversed.
It was N. I sent some of the money via western union but most of it by bank transfer. To get it back I think the beneficiary would have to send it back.

I can't find anything about PPeh and scams, do you have a link?

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
One about N!!!
It was N. I sent some of the money via western union but most of it by bank transfer. To get it back I think the beneficiary would have to send it back.

I can't find anything about PPeh and scams, do you have a link?
There's a link to PPeH in the resources sticky post on this forum and as a standalone post. They have a whole chapter on scams.

Reactions: inconsequential
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
With bank transfer, you know the recipient. Actually, bank transfers can be reversed, if they bother. They usually won't, so a court must force them. Most countries don't care about N that much either, so act as soon as you can.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
It's a scam

Reactions: Kyrok, inconsequential and kuddelmuddel23
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Where do I find the resources sticky post? Sorry I am struggling to navigate this forum

Do you really think I should contact the police? I don't want to get myself in trouble.

The messages from the logistics company are very similar to the one you linked. Do you think the police won't be coming for me on Monday?

It still doesn't change the fact that I have no money to live on now. I still want to cbt but if the police are coming for me I need to do it asap

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Where do I find the resources sticky post? Sorry I am struggling to navigate this forum

Do you really think I should contact the police? I don't want to get myself in trouble.

The messages from the logistics company are very similar to the one you linked. Do you think the police won't be coming for me on Monday?

It still doesn't change the fact that I have no money to live on now. I still want to cbt but if the police are coming for me I need to do it asap
The police aren't coming and the resources thread should be stickied on this sub "forum"

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

Ask on the Reddit scams page before calling the police. I don't know laws in your country and I'm not a lawyer. I'm not 100% sure the police won't come tomorrow, but I am 99% sure.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Ask on the Reddit scams page before calling the police. I don't know laws in your country and I'm not a lawyer. I'm not 100% sure the police won't come tomorrow, but I am 99% sure.
Why would he/she call the police if she is utilizing a company to import illegal drugs

Reactions: inconsequential and LMFAO FOCKERS
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

Here is the PPeH. Read their chapter about scammers, it might help: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/
Why would he/she call the police if she is utilizing a company to import illegal drugs
If there's a way to do so without explaining the nature of the transaction. That will depend on the country so I don't really know what options are available to recover funds

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Here is the PPeH. Read their chapter about scammers, it might help: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/

If there's a way to do so without explaining the nature of the transaction. That will depend on the country so I don't really know what options are available to recover funds
I think they are gone.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
How on earth have the expenses trying to obtain a drug cost 20000 pounds? I'm not trying to have a go at you, I just don't understand how someone could convince you that the cost of Nembutal or another lethal drug could cost that much? Isn't the scammers price the same as a A? Like 650 dollars for 3 bottles?

Not really sure how to involve to police. Would defnitely double check some legal counselling to see how it works out.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
How on earth have the expenses trying to obtain a drug cost 20000 pounds? I'm not trying to have a go at you, I just don't understand how someone could convince you that the cost of Nembutal or another lethal drug could cost that much? Isn't the scammers price the same as a A? Like 650 dollars for 3 bottles?

Not really sure how to involve to police. Would defnitely double check some legal counselling to see how it works out.
I think it was scammers saying "customs needs $10k for forms, or they'll tell the police you ordered this!" Then asking for more money repeatedly
I think they are gone.
What country are you in? Have you gone through all options to deal with your debt and get more money to survive? I can help find programs to help. They won't get the N scam money back but they can help you financially in general

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019

There are no drugs, only an attempt, and with a substance no one but suicidal care about. The confrontation would not be friendly most likely, but losing such amount of already loaned(?) money is a nightmare.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
There are no drugs, only an attempt, and with a substance no one but suicidal care about. The confrontation would not be friendly most likely, but losing such amount of already loaned(?) money is a nightmare.
Where was the money sent is the question, if it's an international bank transfer it's gone

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Where was the money sent is the question, if it's an international bank transfer it's gone
Seriously, ask Reddit on that scams page. They know a lot about this stuff and can help you find out about options to minimize the damage without getting yourself in trouble.
Tell them what country you're in, that you bought medicine online (don't say that it was N or give the real site, just say if it was a website, email, kik, etc), what method you paid (not too detailed, just say "bank transfer" or "western union"), the bit you posted here about the logistics/cops threat, and that you want to know where to go from here

Last edited:
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
The cost of the N was $850 but then I started getting these messages saying it had been stopped by customs and money was needed to get papers signed so that they could get it through or I would go to prison. I was terrified so I just kept paying. Now I've run out of money.

I'm in England..

How should I word it on reddit?

Yes it was an international bank - Ukraine

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
The cost of the N was $850 but then I started getting these messages saying it had been stopped by customs and money was needed to get papers signed so that they could get it through or I would go to prison. I was terrified so I just kept paying. Now I've run out of money.

I'm in England..

I added to my previous comment to explain wording. I can turn it into a paragraph if you'd like.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019

I'm in England..

Yep Ukraine. It's gone. Forget about it. Do not contact police

Reactions: inconsequential and cornflowerblue