• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

columbine3

columbine3

Oct 26, 2020
Tried Partial (My Experience)

Hi, I'm new to SS But I've seen a lot of posts here and I want my opinion on the partial
I recently realized that I can do the full suspension
but I don't need it I have a very strong rope and my house is made of tile
under the tile a wide wood that goes from one end to the other of the room I weigh 50kg
so I would do the job why I don't do it that way, it's not necessary
so I'm going to share my experience with the partial, remembering that I'm not teaching, I don't even know the right way,
but this one I think will work for me

First of all I went without eating, one day
I believe that with hunger it is easier to reach the fainted
two I particularly prefer to make the hangman's knot
but before of course I boiled the rope I read ne somewhere that boiling the rope
it gains more elasticity and compresses your neck more
two . I chose to put the rope on top of the Adam's apple with a bandana under the rope because,
well I thought it was hurting a lot at first I tried to kneel to the max, and it just hurt
but after about 2 minutes the pain stopped, my vision went dark I started to feel the artery in my neck (carotid)
to beat very hard, my heart racing, it stopped hurting badly, and I started to be at peace, I was passing out,
at that moment I realized it was that method it was mine, I just stopped because I want to smoke a cigarette before I go
and mine ended up kk, so I just came to show my experience, and of course other people prefer another type of knot like the slide
and also put the rope under the Adam's apple, but this way I realized that it will hurt at first, but later you will be at peace, and pass out.

thank you very much to all of the SS, all these wonderful posts, and wish me luck in my attempt to ctb, because soon I will take this bus, and I hope that fate will let me rest ^_^

2ea9fed4233155127631da1bc729b87b

• Hugs
Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie, Pookie and Hurt
S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
Unconsciousness should come much quicker than 2 minutes, you're doing something wrong, it seems

Reactions: NodusTollens, NegativeSymptoms and columbine3
columbine3

columbine3

Oct 26, 2020
Unconsciousness should come much quicker than 2 minutes, you're doing something wrong, it seems

I think it's the knot that doesn't fit perfectly because in position I felt my artery pulsate a lot

NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
Why don't you use slip knot?

Reactions: columbine3
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I think he ctb... Rest In Peace. Hope you had a peaceful journey

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms