• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
theres no where in my house for me to hang completely so i just tried partial. my head hurts really bad. i think i need to get more used to the pain before i do it i backed out. i could still breathe but my limbs were getting tingly and my head hurt like hell so i was def no getting blood to my brain so i guess i was doing it right. but i backed out and now im just kinda sitting on my floor with shaky hands and a really bad headache its not going away. i had to take it down since i just realized my parents are coming home so i cant try again. i wish dying didnt have to be so painful:(
i also feel like really nauseous idk if thay caused it but i feel like throwign up

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Oh my! I hope you feel better soon.
Partial has problems when the pressure is not sufficient for you to black out.
The ease of escape is another problem.
Nobody should have to fail after they get ready to go.

Reactions: garbagekan
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
Oh my! I hope you feel better soon.
Partial has problems when the pressure is not sufficient for you to black out.
The ease of escape is another problem.
Nobody should have to fail after they get ready to go.
yea other methods were easier for me but either didnt work or i dont have access i dont know if i can be brave enough for this one☹️

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you decide to try again, full has better success. You might need another location. No easy answers.

• Love
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Umm you might want to make sure you have a turtleneck or something that can cover the obvious rope bruise mark that's going to appear around your neck. It would be really awkward if someone saw it.

Reactions: Worndown
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
Umm you might want to make sure you have a turtleneck or something that can cover the obvious rope bruise mark that's going to appear around your neck. It would be really awkward if someone saw it.
no one will dw i had cuts on my neck from other attempts and no one really cared either lol ppl just look at me funny sometimes but thats pretty much it

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
theres no where in my house for me to hang completely so i just tried partial. my head hurts really bad. i think i need to get more used to the pain before i do it i backed out. i could still breathe but my limbs were getting tingly and my head hurt like hell so i was def no getting blood to my brain so i guess i was doing it right. but i backed out and now im just kinda sitting on my floor with shaky hands and a really bad headache its not going away. i had to take it down since i just realized my parents are coming home so i cant try again. i wish dying didnt have to be so painful:(
i also feel like really nauseous idk if thay caused it but i feel like throwign up
i just tested like 30 mins ago and for me i feel 0 pain honestly all i felt was a good feeling of adrenaline then my vision going full black

are you putting pressure on both sides of your carotid?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's extreme cruelty how people have to resort to painful ways to cease existing on their own terms, I find it hellish how people cannot just die peacefully and have to struggle to die in the first place. But anyway best wishes.

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
i just tested like 30 mins ago and for me i feel 0 pain honestly all i felt was a good feeling of adrenaline then my vision going full black

are you putting pressure on both sides of your carotid?
i thought i was maybe i wasnt? nothing else was really painful except my head but i think thats to be expected if blood isnt getting to my brain lol

pluscat

pluscat

Sep 26, 2023
That's the unfortunate thing about partial it's hard to get it completely right especially on your first time, I would definitely try and find somewhere to try complete it's got a much higher success rate and sometimes you can die straight away if your neck breaks and even if not, you would likely not have nearly as much pain as what happened with your attempt with partial.

• Hugs
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
this sounds a lot like my experience with my failed attempt. it is so hard to get past the pain. i wish there was an easier way out, but life is hard and death is also hard.

• Hugs
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
this sounds a lot like my experience with my failed attempt. it is so hard to get past the pain. i wish there was an easier way out, but life is hard and death is also hard.
sry u had to go through that hope ur okay:(