• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Flairqueen

May 29, 2023
In Germany, cowcatchers are required by law.
As § 28 "Ausrüstung und Anschriften" of the "Eisenbahn-Bau- und Betriebsordnung" (EBO) states:

"(1) Triebfahrzeuge und andere führende Fahrzeuge müssen folgende Ausrüstung haben:
1. (…),
2. Bahnräumer,
3. (…)"
Thank you for the info!

However, I heard some people still cbt by trains. Do they all jump in front of them or there is a way to avoid cowcatchers and decapitate yourself (neck on rail tracks)?

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
However, I heard some people still cbt by trains. Do they all jump in front of them or there is a way to avoid cowcatchers and decapitate yourself (neck on rail tracks)?
I think these people choose very high speed trains, just jump in front of them and let the massive impact do the rest. But that's just an assumption, I really don't know the answer to that.
In my opinion, I think it's nearly impossible to just lay your head on the tracks and hope that the cowcatcher won't hit you. It's just too low mounted. I certainly wouldn't take that risk.

I don't think that the RB from DB is fast enough to create such a powerful impact on a body.
I would prefer other methods.

axxxu

axxxu

Apr 8, 2023
Not going to comment on the ethics of this method, but wouldn't havening longer hair make it more messy and painful? Unless your hair gets chopped through on impact, the likely scenario would be that your hair would get caught in the machinery and your scalp would be ripped off because of the high speed.
Am I correct?

Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

-
Mar 27, 2023
Getting hit by a train seems very painful.

I have seen a train suicide documentary about the London underground and heard many stories of people jumping in front of trains in Japan as well.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I've also wondered about this as well: Can a human body derail a train? Even if one simply places their neck on the rail?
You got to be kidding me, your neck or human body can't make a train derailment lol
I think these people choose very high speed trains, just jump in front of them and let the massive impact do the rest. But that's just an assumption, I really don't know the answer to that.
In my opinion, I think it's nearly impossible to just lay your head on the tracks and hope that the cowcatcher won't hit you. It's just too low mounted. I certainly wouldn't take that risk.

I don't think that the RB from DB is fast enough to create such a powerful impact on a body.
I would prefer other methods.
Even if the cow catcher hit your head, you still gonna die!

Reactions: Skathon
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm inclined to believe you—further investigating led to this consensus:
Sorry I can't take quora as a source, people say random stuffs in that forum, show me some research paper

I can believe one comment, where they say train hit a lot of cows and the train derailed but it depends on the type of train, country, train age and other factors

Especially western countries new trains are built different, they ain't gonna derail just hitting a human body

F

Flairqueen

May 29, 2023
You got to be kidding me, your neck or human body can't make a train derailment lol

Even if the cow catcher hit your head, you still gonna die!
I was going for 'decapitation' (neck on rails) by a RB train (or something like that - because it is not that easy for me to access high-speed rails). The question is, if a train travels at 20-30 km/h (or at best 50-60 km/h) and has a cowcatcher, will it kill me? I mean - won't it just push me away from the rails?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I was going for 'decapitation' (neck on rails) by a RB train (or something like that - because it is not that easy for me to access high-speed rails). The question is, if a train travels at 20-30 km/h (or at best 50-60 km/h) and has a cowcatcher, will it kill me? I mean - won't it just push me away from the rails?
If a train cowcatcher push away your head at 50-60 km/h you still gonna die because of blunt force trauma

meowmeowkitty

meowmeowkitty

a cat at heart.
Jun 1, 2023
I won't be able to find the post but a while back, talking last year, someone posted about train suicide, someone replied that they didn't care about the effect on the train driver etc as they wouldn't be around to effected by it!!

there are plenty of options
dude there's kinda not plenty of options

Reactions: Skathon
C

cerealandmilk

Sep 9, 2023
Hey guys, long time reader first time poster. I'm looking at exit bag or train.. I'm trying to figure which train in the world is best.. I want one that is fast like super fast and also an access point where I can walk down far from it and lay on the track.. let me know your thoughts

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Hey guys, long time reader first time poster. I'm looking at exit bag or train.. I'm trying to figure which train in the world is best.. I want one that is fast like super fast and also an access point where I can walk down far from it and lay on the track.. let me know your thoughts
I could be wrong but I'm getting a troll-vibe from this post.

C

cerealandmilk

Sep 9, 2023
Not a troll, but looking into beachy head now

antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
From experience I can say that it is definitely not easy to stay on the tracks and my body went through a lot of fear even when I got up and distanced myself from the train tracks. I also agree that it is a bad method because you would be damage somebody else's life. I regret it