S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
Obviously, both are out of comfort zone for most people...Chris Docker, compares these to other methods...like diving into the pool as going into the ocean...that is understandable...comfort aside...strictly, talking about these 2 methods...

According, to Literature, Tourniquet is more comfortable...as you can adjust the pressure...and, partial..putting all your body weight into the noose...wont it compress the trachea as well? (5-kg Carotid, 15-kg Trachea) ?

Anyone, on this forum, ever tried Torniquet? Ignoring SI altogether...were they able to feel dizzy or pass out?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Anyone, on this forum, ever tried Torniquet? Ignoring SI altogether...were they able to feel dizzy or pass out?

Yes, I've nearly passed out with tourniquet. You need to extend your neck and head back. Place the tourniquet high up your neck, basically under your jaw. Here it is less likely to crush your windpipe as the jaw takes some pressure. And pull straight up.

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
Yes, I've nearly passed out with tourniquet. You need to extend your neck and head back. Place the tourniquet high up your neck, basically under your jaw. Here it is less likely to crush your windpipe as the jaw takes some pressure. And pull straight up.

Why didn't you go through with it? SI or not ready to die yet?
It feels really terrible...electric current sensations and face going hot...and, when you let go...those spasms...when, blood starts flowing back into the brain...I can easily compress it...tell me, how do I get over it?

Last edited:
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Why didn't you go through with it? SI or not ready to die yet?
It feels really terrible...electric current sensations and face going hot...and, when you let go...those spasms...when, blood starts flowing back into the brain...I can easily compress it...tell me, how do I get over it?
I was just practicing to see if it would work. I didn't tie it off, it was in my hand. Now I know I can do it, it's my method when I'm ready. All the sensations didn't frighten me, even the spasms when I let go. You have to just go with it. I don't think there's a way to get over it. I guess it's down to tolerance levels. Maybe it's not the method for you if your struggling.

Reactions: Lady black
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Can someone kindly explain what is tourniquet? I've heard of full and partial suspension, even "night night" method. But not sure what is tourniquet. Thanks

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
I was just practicing to see if it would work. I didn't tie it off, it was in my hand. Now I know I can do it, it's my method when I'm ready. All the sensations didn't frighten me, even the spasms when I let go. You have to just go with it. I don't think there's a way to get over it. I guess it's down to tolerance levels. Maybe it's not the method for you if your struggling.

This is my method...I am gonna try it for real now...I am gonna use a fitness band as the ligature, and, a fleece head band for comfort...along with a wooden spoon? Do you think, thats okay?
Can someone kindly explain what is tourniquet? I've heard of full and partial suspension, even "night night" method. But not sure what is tourniquet. Thanks

Go to Resources...Chris Docker's Five Last Acts...download it...Read the Chapter on Compression..

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
This is my method...I am gonna try it for real now...I am gonna use a fitness band as the ligature, and, a fleece head band for comfort...along with a wooden spoon? Do you think, thats ok?
All you can do is try, it you fail, then you just learn from it and adjust the method. Don't be afraid of the physical feelings, embrace them. I wish you luck and peace my friend with all my heart ♥

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
partial is my bread and butter

Reactions: BPD_LE
S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
All you can do is try, it you fail, then you just learn from it and adjust the method. Don't be afraid of the physical feelings, embrace them. I wish you luck and peace my friend with all my heart ♥

Yup, I am starting to embrace it...Desperate Times, Desperate Measures..
partial is my bread and butter

Have you been able to pass out?