Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
btw on my promethazine prescription it says on the bottle "take with benadryl" so there must be validity to that benadryl statement

Ha! I just found this online
Metobend

So maybe this is the answer. If you're going to take meto, take it with benadryl to counter possible side effects.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Ha! I just found this online
View attachment 43956

So maybe this is the answer. If you're going to take meto, take it with benadryl to counter possible side effects.
hopefully that does the job! I'd suggest doing a test run beforehand to make sure you're experience with SN is as pleasant as possible though :hug:

Reactions: Checkmate3
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Guys, it is advised to test how those meds work on your body before. You won't want to be surprised, right? So test the meto, if you're going for it. If you're going with other antiemetic, test it too.

Not all people has bad symptoms taking metoclopramide, I am one of them.

Reactions: Soul and krsu
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Testing with 1 metoclopramide tablet is not necessary enough. I knew someone who experienced EPS only when she took 2 tablets of Metoclopramide.

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Testing with 1 metoclopramide tablet is not necessary enough. I knew someone who experienced EPS only when she took 2 tablets of Metoclopramide.
Of course, it is better to test it like the doses are. With me to: 10mg and the 30mg one (but would recommend it if it is not a superdosage)

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Of course, it is better to test it like the doses are. With me to: 10mg and the 30mg one (but would recommend it if it is not a superdosage)

I can't risk testing 30mg at home because if side-effect happens my mom will freak out. Do I have to rent a room in hotel for this?

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Meto can cause Akathisias. Benadryl can help with this side effect, as some others have mentioned. Generally, one of the side effects is the 'jump out of skin' feeling. It basically feels like you can't stop moving and you just want to get up and run around. It's a horrible feeling. I've had it happen from a migraine medicine in the er(I don't think it was meto) and Benadryl helped within minutes by an iv injection. When I tried 30mg meto a couple of months ago, I felt uneasy and restless, but it was less intense than that other medicine I once had for my migraine. The bad effects from meto appeared to last a few days, with the side effects lessening day by day.

Your mom may notice @TheFishingDude. You shouldn't need a hotel room, but it certainly can be a difficult effect to overcome, and your mom could pick up on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: thethatsitboy
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@theguineapigking You took Benadryl by intravenous injection?

illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
I have anti psych meds. (I am lucky) Seroquel. I think i will be just fine. TD is scary. It can happen taking anti psych drugs or other mental health meds. Bless her heart (in video).

D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
I have an(not tested for purity yet), ibuprofen and antacids. Am i missing something?
Goddam this just gets more and more difficult.

How are you feeling now???
I also am hoping you feel better and wondering how you feel. But I selfish side is asking the same thing good gosh why is this so confusing I keep reading and reading and everything sounds so contradictory and I just very confused I wish there was just something really simple
I have an(not tested for purity yet), ibuprofen and antacids. Am i missing something?

I also am hoping you feel better and wondering how you feel. But I selfish side is asking the same thing good gosh why is this so confusing I keep reading and reading and everything sounds so contradictory and I just very confused I wish there was just something really simple
*SN sorry, so I have the SN period ibuprofen. And over the counter and acid reflux medicine. Am I missing something I don't really understand what meto is. Can I get away without doing a prescription drug? And just with the three listed above?

Last edited:
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
the symptoms people get from taking meto* aren't minor like antipsychotics trust me, but go ahead and try, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones who doesnt feel like hell.

this is my warning to you, good luck
For what it's worth, I tried 20mg this evening and I didn't feel any side effects.

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I was able to get Meto, but after this video there's no way in hell I will take it. Apparently you can start twitching like this very quickly, even before you have a chance to drink SN.
(people in that video's comments were also mentioning Benadryl and were very thankful for it)
But...without the meto you can barf the SN or not? ...

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This is horrible advice!! EPS symptoms if they are going to appear usually do so after repeated dosing and after 24hours. They are often permanent. Why would you "test" something that could do this, even if it is a remote chance?

said another way, EPS symptoms cannot appear fast enough to impact an attempt after a stat dose. Do the assisted suicide organizations do that test dose nonsense? no. Should you test N before taking it? No?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
This is horrible advice!! EPS symptoms if they are going to appear usually do so after repeated dosing and after 24hours. They are often permanent. Why would you "test" something that could do this, even if it is a remote chance?

said another way, EPS symptoms cannot appear fast enough to impact an attempt after a stat dose. Do the assisted suicide organizations do that test dose nonsense? no. Should you test N before taking it? No?

What is EPS?