• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I'm not using the "Tor SS" but which App did you use for Tor? I'd recommend Orbot/Orfox.

The "reason" for the ban:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/post-382626

For the 2nd time:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ugh.20140/
I had just communicated w/Thrown yesterday so they either self-banned again or got banned in the last 24 hours.

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I had just communicated w/Thrown yesterday so they either self-banned again or got banned in the last 24 hours.
Yes, that's exactly what I was pointing out. Maybe the "For the 2nd time:" misled you in that way. I've edited it: "Not the first time:".

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Yes, that's exactly what I was pointing out. Maybe the "For the 2nd time:" misled you in that way. I've edited it: "Not the first time:".
Understood now, thanks. Thrown was going to register me on Tor so no point now I guess. Can't access anyway.

R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
does anyone has the correct link for the tor ss ? the link above doesn't work.

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
does anyone has the correct link for the tor ss ? the link above doesn't work.
Seems to be down (right) now. Don't know, if it'll be permanent, since the OP isn't active anymore. That might be the problem for you (@Blackjack) too. Haven't checked the page again before I posted about Tor. I'm sorry, my fault.

Reactions: Blackjack
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
no problem, its not your fault. could it be that the onionlink changed?

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
no problem, its not your fault. could it be that the onionlink changed?
As far as I know for a different onion url you need a different private key -> so if the url changed, the change has to be wanted by the OP. In your case, I'd would check it again in a few hours. There's not much you can do, especially that the OP can't answer to solve/explain the situation.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I came back since i had an obligation to @Blackjack

btw i locked my self out of the vps when fucking with security measures so i have to rebuild everything :D

Reactions: Blackjack
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
To avoid confusion this thread will be locked.

Please refer to this one:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-link-for-ss-tor.20474/

Status
Not open for further replies.