H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Just woke up and feel like ending it now.
I suffer emotional pain all day but the mornings are the worst, when you know you have to try your best to fake it with people. My depression has crippled me, I have no job because I literally can't go out, I'm living with my mom and my sister so I try my best, and believe me it's unbelievable difficult to put a smile on my face for my moms sake but it's obvious to her that I'm depressed she just doesn't know how bad it is.I feel so bad for her, she's 80 and doesn't deserve this but I can't help it. It's a blessing to have family that loves you but at the same time it can also be a curse because you don't want them to go through the pain.it would be easier if no one loved me as crazy as it seems. I really need to find a sure way I can't take the pain anymore. I need a plan, please 🙏

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, kunikuzushi, iamalreadydead and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your pain & suffering

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering, it must be dreadful what you are going through. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find what you search for.