• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah I never knew this until last night, I think. I was passing out, but was too lazy to fall asleep. I suppose it is to avoid even a single second alone with my brain after lights out.

Ah, and apparently having nightmares in nightmarish situations is crazy. Creating those situations is not crazy at all.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Everything is too much effort. Listening to music and smoking weed is all I can be bothered with. It's not worth staying alive for
It's awful that music usually makes me too sad to listen to it. Even happy, upbeat music; we're not even talking about the Cocteau Twins' This Mortal Coil or anything suicide-inducing like that.

Nice cat.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I can't listen to happy music. Sad music resonates with how I'm feeling. Happy music rubs my nose in it

Ahhh, when my (ex)SIL suggests some upbeat show or puts on some upbeat music I feel I could burn the world down. Just burn this world.

Reactions: Mr2005