Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I'd could never pull the trigger out of the fear of knowing I'd die and leave an uglier corpse. And where I'm staying has too many people and don't want to scar the kids.
I'd could never pull the trigger out of the fear of knowing I'd die and leave an uglier corpse. And where I'm staying has too many people and don't want to scar the kids.

S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
I would love to obtain a firearm to kill myself with. It would completely change my outlook on this whole problem. I would not hesitate, I would tie up my loose ends and aim diagonally upwards in the mouth. I would not fuck around if that method was available to me, I would be dead. Unfortunately in this country arms are not easy to get and it is not my intention to procure one. It would save a lot of trouble for me though.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I would love to obtain a firearm to kill myself with. It would completely change my outlook on this whole problem. I would not hesitate, I would tie up my loose ends and aim diagonally upwards in the mouth. I would not fuck around if that method was available to me, I would be dead. Unfortunately in this country arms are not easy to get and it is not my intention to procure one. It would save a lot of trouble for me though.
Wish i could get a gun as well. There might be SI, but there will be a moment of peace sometime as well, and gun sure can be instant. Yes ofc we can fail.. As with everything else.. But its still alot of power.