bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
hi guys, it's been a while. tonight is the night i finally do it, if anyone is familiar with me you'd know that i had an SN attempt 3 months ago which didn't work. a member of this forum went through my social media and decided to alert a friend of mine which is the reason why i couldn't ctb successfully.

because of my failed attempt in may, i didn't want to come back on here because i felt ashamed for failing. but for sure i'm certain everything's gonna work out my family is on a trip and i'll be alone for a while so i plan on taking the SN tonight :)

if anyone's curious my regime is the same as before except i'm doing a stat dose this time. i haven't ate since 6am. i got into a heated argument with my dad just now and we both told each other to go "fuck ourselves" so i'm doing exactly that haha. i think my breaking point was realizing that i'd never have a healthy relationship with my dad no matter how badly i wanted it and i guess today proved that'll never happen.

anyways, here's my regime :
an hour before i drink the SN

10pm ;; 600mg ibuprofen, 500mg acetaminophen

10:15pm ;; 3 x 10mg meto (30g in total)

10:30pm ;; double dose of antacid

10:35pm ;; prepare sn drinks..need 2 in case i vomit blegh

11:00pm ;; drink sn , lay in bed & die :pp

if there's anything i should change about my regime please let me know, i'll be sending out final messages and such. i'll also try to stay and be interactive as much as i can before i eventually go unconscious. thank you all :,)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Kalista, shiyu123 and 36 others
EG1141

EG1141

Aug 12, 2024
good luck old friend <3

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, MBiopic, landslide2 and 3 others
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
Good luck, I wish you well and hope you find some peace

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Praestat_Mori and bambibambam
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I'm so sorry bambibambam. Hits very close to home because I have severe issues with my father as well. I wish there was something I could do for you but alas we are all here for just one thing anyway. Godspeed and I'm sorry you had to go thru all that u had to go thru.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, CatLvr, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
maniac116

maniac116

Aug 10, 2024
hi guys, it's been a while. tonight is the night i finally do it, if anyone is familiar with me you'd know that i had an SN attempt 3 months ago which didn't work. a member of this forum went through my social media and decided to alert a friend of mine which is the reason why i couldn't ctb successfully.

because of my failed attempt in may, i didn't want to come back on here because i felt ashamed for failing. but for sure i'm certain everything's gonna work out my family is on a trip and i'll be alone for a while so i plan on taking the SN tonight :)

if anyone's curious my regime is the same as before except i'm doing a stat dose this time. i haven't ate since 6am. i got into a heated argument with my dad just now and we both told each other to go "fuck ourselves" so i'm doing exactly that haha. i think my breaking point was realizing that i'd never have a healthy relationship with my dad no matter how badly i wanted it and i guess today proved that'll never happen.

anyways, here's my regime :
an hour before i drink the SN

10pm ;; 600mg ibuprofen, 500mg acetaminophen

10:15pm ;; 3 x 10mg meto (30g in total)

10:30pm ;; double dose of antacid

10:35pm ;; prepare sn drinks..need 2 in case i vomit blegh

11:00pm ;; drink sn , lay in bed & die :pp

if there's anything i should change about my regime please let me know, i'll be sending out final messages and such. i'll also try to stay and be interactive as much as i can before i eventually go unconscious. thank you all :,)
I hope you find the place where peace & love are hiding🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, prana, Metalhead and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hey, I remember you. I wish you didn't feel ashamed or feel the need to disappear, some of us were worried about you. I'm sure everyone understands this is a personal decision, and a difficult one at that. I had hoped things worked out for the better foryou, so sorry it didn't. I wish you the best and a peaceful journey if you decide to take it today, if not, we are all here for you🫂 ❤️

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, landslide2, CatLvr and 5 others
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Safe travels c:

May you find your peace

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best.

• Love
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
im so sorry your going through this. I'm really going to miss you but anyway good luck and wish you peace 💜

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Zhendou, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Hey, I remember you. I wish you didn't feel ashamed or feel the need to disappear, some of us were worried about you. I'm sure everyone understands this is a personal decision, and a difficult one at that. I had hoped things worked out for the better foryou, so sorry it didn't. I wish you the best and a peaceful journey if you decide to take it today, if not, we are all here for you🫂 ❤️

hi! i remember you, too. thank you for being so kind and amazing! ^-^ that makes me happy. i always wanted to come back on here but i felt ashamed, so i tried forcing myself to get better but alas, i'm back here again and should be dead in a few hours .. haha

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: davidtorez, rozeske, YandereMikuMistress and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I remember you. I'm sorry you had to go through this.

I wish you all the best and good luck! I hope you find peace :heart:🫂

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Nikitatos, rozeske and 2 others
maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
I wish you to find peace !

• Love
paganar

paganar

Aug 13, 2024
Update here please, what's going through your mind right now??

Reactions: davidtorez
C

cjuk

Aug 11, 2024
Good luck, I hope you finally find peace

• Love
Nephy

Nephy

I was only temporarily…
Jul 17, 2024
a member of this forum went through my social media and decided to alert a friend of mine which is the reason why i couldn't ctb successfully.
😶 this is really bad .. are you sure it won't happen again?
This makes me thinking about schedule a post when I am ready to catch the bus 🤨

Reactions: davidtorez, Zhendou and Praestat_Mori
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Update here please, what's going through your mind right now??

honestly a lot. i thought maybe i can nap to pass the time but i had a mini panic attack but i've calmed down a bit. i'm just waiting to die, i'm sick of feeling.
😶 this is really bad .. are you sure it won't happen again?
This makes me thinking about schedule a post when I am ready to catch the bus 🤨

i'm certain it will not happen again. i made the mistake of posting my twitter account because i wanted to live-tweet my attempt. i cut some ties and i'll be alone for a while, i decided to do a stat dose for the sole reason that there won't be enough time for someone to help me.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Zhendou, rozeske and 2 others
paganar

paganar

Aug 13, 2024
Can you promise me one thing? If there's a afterlife and if you have the power to contact me, then can you please let me know that you are at peace finally. And don't worry we'll all be going to the same place eventually. I am watching the kdrama death's game and I'm waiting for my order of sn to arrive.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Rosenfort, Unknown21 and 3 others
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Hope you will find peace.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Zhendou and bambibambam
busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
a member of this forum went through my social media and decided to alert a friend of mine which is the reason why i couldn't ctb successfully.
Im sorry that you had to experience this last time. This dude had no right to decide for you. wish you peace this time🌹🌹

• Love
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Gosh,, i truly wish you the best, I hope you can rest peaceful, I'll be joning you in due time, please be as careful as you can not that I control you just be careful is all, and again,, good luck, if you need to talk to anyone I'm here and many others are, but I understand somtimes that just isn't the case, and I don't need to know you to want to wish you the best, and I wish you the best in as little as I know.

Last edited:
  • Love
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Can you promise me one thing? If there's a afterlife and if you have the power to contact me, then can you please let me know that you are at peace finally. And don't worry we'll all be going to the same place eventually. I am watching the kdrama death's game and I'm waiting for my order of sn to arrive.

i'll try. i'm not sure what's on the other side but if i can i'll try. oohhh i really like kdramas! is it a good watch?

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Rosenfort, Minsu and 2 others
nattanatta

nattanatta

Aug 13, 2024
I wish you all the best & hope you find peace.

Reactions: davidtorez
paganar

paganar

Aug 13, 2024
i'll try. i'm not sure what's on the other side but if i can i'll try. oohhh i really like kdramas! is it a good watch?
Yeah it's really really good. A month back i overdosed on serataline and I don't know what it did to me but I couldn't sleep for 3 days straight. In those three days I started watching kdramas. And I will try to watch as many good kdramas as i can before i ctb in a month.
Hey before you ctb you should read the prison planet theory on reddit.

• Love
Sakura.

Sakura.

Chciałbym, żeby wszystko się już skończyło.
May 1, 2024
I can't believe you're leaving...

You're one of the few forum users I've ever interacted with in any way (I almost always just browse topics).

I remember you and your first attempt very well. I've remembered you many times since then...

I thought, judging by the fact that you didn't log in and that your friend had announced that soon you were making another attempt, that you were gone...

Believe it or not, I even looked at your topic again on July 23 and even bookmarked it! I was going to ask your friend if you were really gone.

What's more, I even thought about asking about it today...

I went to SaSu and the first thing that popped up was your new topic that had just been added...

I can't believe that such a wonderful person would have to do this.

I can't accept it...

I can't accept that your life has been ruined to the point that you haven't been able to get better and that you have to do this...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, cowboypants, landslide2 and 8 others
EG1141

EG1141

Aug 12, 2024

You're one of the few forum users I've ever interacted with in any way (I almost always just browse topics).

I remember you and your first attempt very well. I've remembered you many times since then...

I thought, judging by the fact that you didn't log in and that your friend had announced that soon you were making another attempt, that you were gone.

Believe it or not, I even looked at your topic again on July 23 and even bookmarked it. I was going to ask your friend if you were really gone.

I went to SaSu and the first thing that popped up was your new topic that had just been added...

I can't accept it...

I can't accept that your life has been ruined to the point that you haven't been able to get better and that you have to do this...
I was viewing that thread earlier today, and saw her status as "Last seen May 10". Crazy coincidence huh, or maybe fate.

Reactions: davidtorez and Zhendou
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Yeah it's really really good. A month back i overdosed on serataline and I don't know what it did to me but I couldn't sleep for 3 days straight. In those three days I started watching kdramas. And I will try to watch as many good kdramas as i can before i ctb in a month.

Hey before you ctb you should read the prison planet theory on reddit.

maybe i'll watch an episode or 2 just to kill time c: i'm really sorry about your OD…i hope when the time comes your ctb will be peaceful. we all just want a simple, peaceful solution ♡ prison planet theory sounds intriguing, i'll check it out right now!

I thought, judging by the fact that you didn't log in and that your friend had announced that soon you were making another attempt, that you were gone...

Believe it or not, I even looked at your topic again on July 23 and even bookmarked it! I was going to ask your friend if you were really gone.

I can't accept it...

ah..i love you so much stranger. i thought everyone forgot about me by now but the overwhelming abundance of love i'm receiving…i've never felt this seen before in my life. i feel so happy i could just cry. you make me feel special , a feeling i'm not familiar with but it feels so good to not be forgotten. you all are like family to me i will forever be grateful to you all ♡ i've been panicking since this morning and reading your messages has calmed me down a lot, you are all heaven sent.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, maniac116, frost_ and 8 others
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Whatever happens, I wish you absolute peace and freedom from all suffering and pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
update : i have an extremely bad headache right now. is there anything i can do to calm it down?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zhendou, GuessWhosBack and Praestat_Mori