• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
Good luck my dude. I'll miss your avatar

Reactions: BleedingHeart
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Thank you. I wouldn't say I'm at peace but I feel it's my only option so I'm trying to come to terms.
I can understand that. I'm planning on ctb next week if all goes well, so I totally get you about feeling it's the only way out, and it's the only road to peace. I'm doing everything I can to come to terms with it all myself. But I hope when my time comes I can be as brave about this as you, and can actually go through with it.

Having said that, if you're just not ready yet you can always back out. Everybody would understand and nobody would blame you, this is a hard thing.

Good luck to you either way, I wish you the best. :hug:

Reactions: BleedingHeart and Ἡγησίας
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I wish you a peaceful way to the other side <3

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Best of luck. Thinking of you :heart:

2Min2Midnight

2Min2Midnight

Nov 20, 2019
I wish you strength for the final push ahead and I hope that you find the peace you seek.

BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Know you aren't alone. Sending love and peace.

BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
Whatever you choose good luck :)
Thank you.
Know you aren't alone. Sending love and peace.
I'm ready for the peace. It's hard not to feel alone though even with everyone's kindness. Thank you
Good luck my dude. I'll miss your avatar
Thank you.
I can understand that. I'm planning on ctb next week if all goes well, so I totally get you about feeling it's the only way out, and it's the only road to peace. I'm doing everything I can to come to terms with it all myself. But I hope when my time comes I can be as brave about this as you, and can actually go through with it.

Having said that, if you're just not ready yet you can always back out. Everybody would understand and nobody would blame you, this is a hard thing.

Good luck to you either way, I wish you the best. :hug:
I certainly don't feel brave. Thank you for your kindness. Peace to you.
I wish you a peaceful way to the other side <3
Thank you.
Best of luck. Thinking of you :heart:
I appreciate that. Thank you
I wish you strength for the final push ahead and I hope that you find the peace you seek.
Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: passenger27, Hangm4n and LonelyLight
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
I hope you find the peaceyou deserve. Hugs and blessings to you on your journey and please remember no matter what happens, or what you decide, people are here for you.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Whatever you decide, it's going to be okay.
You will be well looked after.....

:heart:

notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
i'm truly sorry it has come to this. i wish you your hard-won peace. you'll be in my thoughts. ❤

Timetoleave

Timetoleave

Student
May 8, 2019
I hope you find peace, we are here with you ❤️

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I have seen in your posts to others that you are, in the best sense a bleeding heart for others, and I see in the posts here
your kindness and concern toward others is coming back to you. We are here for you whatever happens, and send
you love and wishes for peace.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Thank you.

Thank you. I hope my family forgives me.

BleedingHeart - I shared this with someone a few days ago, who was having the same feelings you have. I
is just my thinking, I want to share it with you, as I would do anything to reduce your anxiety about others.

I have thought a lot about "those we leave behind" and I now think that members of this forum are emotionally deep people who care, whether they want to or not, for others. I often thought the same thoughts. However, I have come around to think of things this way. Sure, people left behind us may be sad. or at least we hope they are for our own sake, but in the end, two things will happen.
First, we will be no longer suffering, at eternal peace, which is what we live for if you will pardon the expression. Second, those left will have a life somehow, and we should all hope that if their circumstances ever become unbearable to them, that maybe times will have evolved by that time to allow people to choose their own destiny, to live or die, without judgment or ridicule and all people can determine their own life outcome. We want them to understand that life is not fair, it just is life, and if it is unsufferable, it just is.
All that to say, many of us burden ourselves with how it will be for those still living, and it is not a burden we must no longer carry. Maybe if we think that they can someday determine their own choices, they will respect our choices.
The bottom line is we are the ones living our life, no one else can live it for us 24 hours a day, so self-determination, whatever it is, it is.
Others will eventually reach the point where we hope they will look back at our lives, and the end of our lives and think, at least they (we) are free of pain and suffering, and I now understand how they felt and respect that and they led me to now understand THEIR choice. And I love that they no longer suffer, and have shown me (the still living) that EVERYONE must be pro-choice in all respects, and I respect them.
Bottom line.

• Love
Reactions: Meant2Die, Shivani and Ἡγησίας
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
I've appreciated reading your kind posts.

• Love
Reactions: realjunes