Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I have decided I will be ctbing tomorrow night. I will be jumping off a cliff that is 100m (330ft) high. I was going to go tonight but realized I need alcohol and drugs to take away my SI. I have unfortunately known 3 people in my city who have died this way, so I don't see why it won't work. I will be catching an early bus, and drink enough before that my state of mind is altered enough that I don't even know what's happening & I'll have enough courage to jump. I'm going to spend one last day with my kitties who I love dearly & spend one last night with my mom who I know will be heartbroken when I pass. I feel the most guilt for leaving them. I can't wait to be with my baby boy and my Grandmother who is waiting for me in heaven. My Grandmother is raising my perfect little boy for me & I just want to be with him. I have appreciated this community so much & I'm so sorry I have to leave all of you guys. Find me in heaven, will ya? We'll have a blast. Peace out, everyone. I hope you all find peace and happiness.

One last question - will I die on impact from that height? I will be hitting concrete. Thanks a bunch, pals. ❤
You will be unconscious after you hit. Death will follow very quickly. You won't know anything after the impact.
You have all the luck I have to give. Find peace. I don't think I will find heaven but I would rather be the wind blowing through the trees... free and perfect. Go find your son and exist in peace.

Reactions: Iman, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jc40 and 2 others
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Thank you so much for your kindness, everyone. I've had some trouble getting to the spot and looking for the highest point. I was so certain in my mind that it would be easy, but as usual, my plan hasn't worked out (at least yet). would someone be able to remind me the height I need to jump for it to be fatal? I'm not sure if I will have the privilege to jump 100m - it might be less.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jc40
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Thank you so much for your kindness, everyone. I've had some trouble getting to the spot and looking for the highest point. I was so certain in my mind that it would be easy, but as usual, my plan hasn't worked out (at least yet). would someone be able to remind me the height I need to jump for it to be fatal? I'm not sure if I will have the privilege to jump 100m - it might be less.

why do you insist on jumping.... save a little and buy N

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Reactions: Feline and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
alright, the good thing is you can do it anyway you want to, who's gonna stop you?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals