• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bpdiskillingme

bpdiskillingme

Oct 25, 2023
I haven't been doing the best, I'm at such a low I feel like if I had the resources I'd be dead.

I vented to my friend regarding some feelings I had for one of my friends and calling myself crazy for being so delusional and thinking about other people already.

She told him, I mean I had already told him how I felt the same day i told her but it still sucks I get a message him from being like "it's funny u told x u have a thing for me" like it sent me into paranoia mode even though he knows already

I only told her. I feel like I can't trust anyone and I'm such an open book I need to close myself off

She's my best friend like best best. It hurts even though it's so pathetic it hurts so bad

I don't think I can carry on much longer like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rev346, broth0100, RemainingDubious and 3 others
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Dealing with rejection is always difficult, I believe your friend wanted to help, there is nothing wrong with someone knowing that you like them.
If he doesn't want it, there are those who want it.

Reactions: RemainingDubious
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
I haven't been doing the best, I'm at such a low I feel like if I had the resources I'd be dead.
Sorry to hear you friend broke your trust and you haven't been your best.

I vented to my friend regarding some feelings I had for one of my friends and calling myself crazy for being so delusional and thinking about other people already.
If you could have the resources you that give you your ideal death or have that guy feel the same way about you what would you prefer?

i only ask since it sounds like you wanted a future.

She told him, I mean I had already told him how I felt the same day i told her but it still sucks I get a message him from being like "it's funny u told x u have a thing for me" like it sent me into paranoia mode even though he knows already
Have you asked why she told him? She might of genuinely believed she was doing you a favour. It might be helpful to try to understand her intent.

Why does he find it amusing? That sounds rather insensitive finding your feelings amusing.

I'm such an open book I need to close myself off
i completely understand that feeling. i'm like that. Being an open book isn't a bad thing. The bad thing is most people take the piss. That says more about him than you. Why should you change, especially for the sake of others.