• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Officially saw my ex for the last time today and I ruined our "closure" by calling their mom afterwards to tell her that she should keep an eye out for my ex's eating habits. I'm genuinely concerned for my ex as they mentioned they had relapsed and were purging again. They called me afterwards sobbing and saying "fuck you, i cant believe you'd tell my mom she's not gonna help me."

I tried doing something helpful for my ex after all the hurt I put them through and now they're worse off then before I fear. If I was to CTB now I would feel extra guilty as the closure we had didnt even end well bcus of me. It's genuinely insane how I manage to fuck up everything I touch.

I feel too guilty to CTB now but also me CTB in the first place was because of guilt. I should've just let our goodbye be as good as it could be but nope I wanted to do something positive for them and I potentially further ruined their life.

I mean honestly I dont even know what I'm expecting their parents to do I was just genuinely concented and thought I'd leave a positive impact in my absence but sure enough my fucking ex hates me even more now!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death