How many of you...?

• are in a relationship with a partner?

• are single?

Results are only viewable after voting.
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I've never dated and never will, I'm awful more than enough.

What the fuck is mushroom powder and why in the green hell doesn't anybody eat real food without fancy sauces and nonsense.

I'm off to eat a damn apple.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I've never dated and never will, I'm awful more than enough.

What the fuck is mushroom powder and why in the green hell doesn't anybody eat real food without fancy sauces and nonsense.

I'm off to eat a damn apple.
Hey...you are not alone in this ahaha i neither know how to do a mushroom powder but sounds delicious!:D

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Hey...you are not alone in this ahaha i neither know how to do a mushroom powder but sounds delicious!:D
Mushroom powders are made from dried edible mushrooms that are ground into a fine powder. Since I don't really care for the texture of mushrooms, I'll add mushroom powders to nut-based pasta sauces and nut- or seed-based gravies that call for specific mushroom flavors. For extra umami flavor, I'll add a little mushroom powder to lentil versions of crumbled ground beef, like for tacos and sloppy joes, and to lentil nut burgers, sausages, and meatballs.

• Love
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Mushroom powders are made from dried edible mushrooms that are ground into a fine powder. Since I don't really care for the texture of mushrooms, I'll add mushroom powders to nut-based pasta sauces and nut- or seed-based gravies that call for specific mushroom flavors. For extra umami flavor, I'll add a little mushroom powder to lentil versions of crumbled ground beef, like for tacos and sloppy joes, and to lentil nut burgers, sausages, and meatballs.
Ehy Chef,i'm impressed by your cooking skills:):):D

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I am responding with a big delay ... I am really very sorry for your loss :( :( :( Terrible when life takes away the one you really love!As for the meme ... thank you, I found it funny :) and it is also especially true to me! My life partner is death and he is lovingly waiting for me with open arms.
See Giacomo Leopardi's poem Amore e morte, "Love and Death". It always cheers me up.

• Love
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
See Giacomo Leopardi's poem Amore e morte, "Love and Death". It always cheers me up.
:)Giacomo Leopardi was my favorite poet in Highschool...so great choice:) i will...

Reactions: Ashu
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I have a sweet message to my valentine!

Tumblr ms3mejbinT1sf0xh9o1 r1 500

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Rogue Proxy and S like suicide
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
:)Giacomo Leopardi was my favorite poet in Highschool...so great choice:) i will...
He's my favorite poet in adulthood: I only started learning Italian when I was thirty-two. He was a brother, and finally blessed, in the end, when his beloved Morte came to him.
He's my favorite poet in adulthood: I only started learning Italian when I was thirty-two. He was a brother, and finally blessed, in the end, when his beloved Morte came to him.
Sei italiano o italiana, a proposito?

Last edited:
  • Love