How many of you...?

• are in a relationship with a partner?

• are single?

Results are only viewable after voting.
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Hello everyone:) since today is Valentine's Day I was wondering how many of you are in a relationship and how many are single?
If you are single would you like to be in a relationship or at the moment you are fine with it, and if you have a partner are you happy with him / her or things are not going very well? Personally, I have been single for a long time now and sometimes I find myself fantasizing about a relationship but I think I will die soon (hopefully) without ever having known "true love" and sencerely I feel a little bit sorry for that because I believe that the only beautiful thing worth living is love ... I'm severely depressed it's true but I'm also romantic.: 3 <3 So I wish everyone "Happy Valentine's Day" and long live Love !! <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, _Seeking, Somber and 7 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I have someone that it took me 5 years to find after a horrible break up. Never thought I would love again, when we met I tried to test him. Did everything to push him away, talked about my depression, my suicide attempts, my marks from slitting my arms and veins. Nearly a year and a half he is still here. He does know when I'm down and need my space . I'm also very romantic, always dreamed of the perfect man, but realised that didn't exist. But he's close enough, if he can endure me at my worst and stick around, then I gave him my heart. Not my soul yet, but my heart yes. Today is Valentine's Day, bought a cake just for the sake of it, we aren't doing anything sappy or dining out. But a hug and a silence is all I need. And a movie too. That's all. I hope you find someone in life, if you're a romantic that's what we like. Be yourself. Hugs

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, waitingforrest, Nolan96 and 7 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I am in a relationship and about to take her out for Chinese food. Those little chicken balls are my love language.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: callme, waitingforrest, Somber and 5 others
ClaireBear31

ClaireBear31

Just... why?
Jan 18, 2020
I am in a very abusive relationship and can't wait to be free. My partner says Valentine's Day "is a trick of consumerism" so it's just another day for me. I do envy those of you who received some kind of acknowledgement from a partner today.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ashu, waitingforrest, Nolan96 and 8 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Why is the vote visible? What if someone sees I'm single and asks me for a date? Haha, just joking,

Never dated. Sometimes I want to date, sometimes not. I don't know if I want to date right now.

I hope everyone can find someone to date some day. I know this day is the worst day for many people and it's sad that so many are involuntarily lonely.

Btw, this day is known as a "Friend's day" in this country, which is actually better, because it celebrates all kinds of love.

So Happy Friend's and Valentine's day!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, DunnoWhyButYeah, Somber and 3 others
davidgeorge

davidgeorge

Experienced
Dec 21, 2021
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I sent flowers, in case you haven't noticed

• Love
Reactions: Somber, Ringo, Eternally Dottie and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I am single and always have been but I've never wanted to be. I am about to turn 28 in ten days and I'm yet to have even gone on a single date. I'm glad I'm going to die later this year because I'm sick of being alone on this stupid holiday every year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, MrBlue, WoAiGou and 6 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I have someone that it took me 5 years to find after a horrible break up. Never thought I would love again, when we met I tried to test him. Did everything to push him away, talked about my depression, my suicide attempts, my marks from slitting my arms and veins. Nearly a year and a half he is still here. He does know when I'm down and need my space . I'm also very romantic, always dreamed of the perfect man, but realised that didn't exist. But he's close enough, if he can endure me at my worst and stick around, then I gave him my heart. Not my soul yet, but my heart yes. Today is Valentine's Day, bought a cake just for the sake of it, we aren't doing anything sappy or dining out. But a hug and a silence is all I need. And a movie too. That's all. I hope you find someone in life, if you're a romantic that's what we like. Be yourself. Hugs
Aww this is so beautiful honestly!!<3<3<3<3 i really wish you all the best with this man...may love always triumph, I cheer for you as a couple<3 Thank you for your last words and for your beautiful comment..hug you<3

Reactions: Ashu
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I am in a relationship and about to take her out for Chinese food. Those little chicken balls are my love language.
I bought a tacky cake that we both won't eat half of it.
Aww this is so beautiful honestly!!<3<3<3<3 i really wish you all the best with this man...may love always triumph, I cheer for you as a couple<3 Thank you for your last words and for your beautiful comment..hug you<3
I Believe there is someone to everyone in this world. You just need to search through a lot, I love a happy ending. Im sure you will find someone. Look for her\him , he Or she is also looking for someone like you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, S like suicide and Angst Filled Fuck Up
D

Deleted member 8975

I love this. Determination...how did you do it? How did you stay motivated?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, S like suicide and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I love this. Determination...how did you do it? How did you stay motivated?
My sweet @atari , I was starting to feel really lonely I needed a human touch after 5 years. I ve stopped believing in love for that long, and I was always a romantic girl. When I started to feel a bit better I went online , like all of us do these days, is the only way to meet people. Let me tell you I p went on like 20 dates, and would either run away by pretending to go to the toilet, cause the person wasnt interesting. Lots of chatting online, honestly, it really takes determination like you said. After so many failed attempts I was about to give up, when this sweet soul gave me a match and said hello, and I was like, oh no not another one, they either don't look like nothing in the picture and 90% only wants sex. This one we chatted for weeks and weeks, i tested him with all I could. Then we became to FaceTime. Kind blue eyes, usually not my type back then, but we went on a date kept in touch as friends, he got me by taking me for who I was, a wreck at the time, this was shortly after I joined ss. Then well I started to feel something for him, just a bit, who grew up with time, like I said, has my heart, but not my soul yet. He is so patient with me, knows I avoid crowds so never invites me to go to malls at busy times and such, knows I'm sick, that sometimes I just want to be alone. And he's patient and sweet. It's amazing to feel his arms around me. That cake is for us, and for you my virtual sweetie.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Pluto, S like suicide and 2 others
R

Rezzienator

Feb 12, 2022
Hello everyone:) since today is Valentine's Day I was wondering how many of you are in a relationship and how many are single?
If you are single would you like to be in a relationship or at the moment you are fine with it, and if you have a partner are you happy with him / her or things are not going very well? Personally, I have been single for a long time now and sometimes I find myself fantasizing about a relationship but I think I will die soon (hopefully) without ever having known "true love" and sencerely I feel a little bit sorry for that because I believe that the only beautiful thing worth living is love ... I'm severely depressed it's true but I'm also romantic.: 3 <3 So I wish everyone "Happy Valentine's Day" and long live Love !! <3
Relationships aren't what they appear to be. Most relationships are highly toxic and they're only together out of loneliness, history, just settling for each other, comfortability, low self esteem thinking this is the best that they can do, insecurities thinking that they can't make it on their own, pressure from some members of society, etc... Most relationships are about staying in toxic relationships because they don't want to be alone or die alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, S like suicide and Rogue Proxy
M

Myl

Anhedonia.
Jan 23, 2019
I have never been in a relationship and probably never will be.
I have also never had any irl friends either and probably never will.

Sure I wish I was in a relationship or had friends, along with everything else I missed out on doing from 14-22 sometimes but at this point all I want is to kill myself.
It makes me sad but that's just how my life is. I have spent my life alone and will die alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, S like suicide, _Seeking and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Valentines day is very pointless to me, it is just a way for shops to make money selling useless items. In my case, I am horrified by the idea of a relationship. I will be alone forever and that is the way it should be.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Skathon, S like suicide and 4 others
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
For me Valentine' Day has always been an excuse to hang out with friends and sometimes double dates, but nothing beyond that, today I plan to play bloodborne while talking with friends, the only person I felt romantic love with died a few years ago this month, so another thing I do this day is some kind of tribute to her memory. Anyway, here's some silly negative meme.

272727809 368408234732338 4490754367288831279 n 1

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide, dreadpirateroberts69 and Panna
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Happily single! I've never dated, but considering how demanding, stressful, and costly human courtship and relationships are, it feels like I've dodged a cannonball. Interestingly, the deepest and most satisfying attractions I experience have always been with fictional characters. Currently, my heart is still set on Faust, Venom, and Zato-1 from the Guilty Gear series.

This Valentine's Day, I made red pepper mushroom cream sauce. Unfortunately, the sauce took longer than anticipated, and I didn't have enough time or energy to boil the whole grain pasta or steam the broccoli. Therefore, the vegan chocolates I sampled stood in for dinner. No matter. I can try out the premade red pepper mushroom cream sauce with whole grain pasta and steamed broccoli this upcoming evening and the next.

Sounds like the nonexistent are ones who are truly single - but most essentially, free in every single way!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide, Ringo and Blondi
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Aww this is too sweet!!!<3<3<3 Food is love(I'm Italian lol)...so great choice for that day!:3
I am in a very abusive relationship and can't wait to be free. My partner says Valentine's Day "is a trick of consumerism" so it's just another day for me. I do envy those of you who received some kind of acknowledgement from a partner today.
I'm sad to read this dear,you deserve all the love in the world and to be treated as a queen in a relationship of love:( Violence from someone that should love you is not love...i'm angry at your partner!
Why is the vote visible? What if someone sees I'm single and asks me for a date? Haha, just joking,

Never dated. Sometimes I want to date, sometimes not. I don't know if I want to date right now.

I hope everyone can find someone to date some day. I know this day is the worst day for many people and it's sad that so many are involuntarily lonely.

Btw, this day is known as a "Friend's day" in this country, which is actually better, because it celebrates all kinds of love.

So Happy Friend's and Valentine's day!
Oh it's true, sorry hahaha and thanks for letting me know ... this is my first post where people vote, I changed it anyway: D
Friend's day?!*___* Aww this is sooo cute...even better you are right!<3<3<3
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I sent flowers, in case you haven't noticed
Thank you dear...they are lovely<3:*:*:*
I am single and always have been but I've never wanted to be. I am about to turn 28 in ten days and I'm yet to have even gone on a single date. I'm glad I'm going to die later this year because I'm sick of being alone on this stupid holiday every year.
Hey...i feel you so much,i can say basically the same thing,i had a "relationship" but it was really so many years ago that i can't remember it anymore.You are not alone in this...i'm glad to die soon either...lonliness is awful...sending a big hug to you<3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Angst Filled Fuck Up
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I bought a tacky cake that we both won't eat half of it.

I Believe there is someone to everyone in this world. You just need to search through a lot, I love a happy ending. Im sure you will find someone. Look for her\him , he Or she is also looking for someone like you.
Aww thank you very much ... I have always believed in this too ... and this is just the kind of romance I feed on in my fantasies! Unfortunately my reality is different and my happy ending will be my death though I thank you for the beautiful thought <3 <3 <3
My sweet @atari , I was starting to feel really lonely I needed a human touch after 5 years. I ve stopped believing in love for that long, and I was always a romantic girl. When I started to feel a bit better I went online , like all of us do these days, is the only way to meet people. Let me tell you I p went on like 20 dates, and would either run away by pretending to go to the toilet, cause the person wasnt interesting. Lots of chatting online, honestly, it really takes determination like you said. After so many failed attempts I was about to give up, when this sweet soul gave me a match and said hello, and I was like, oh no not another one, they either don't look like nothing in the picture and 90% only wants sex. This one we chatted for weeks and weeks, i tested him with all I could. Then we became to FaceTime. Kind blue eyes, usually not my type back then, but we went on a date kept in touch as friends, he got me by taking me for who I was, a wreck at the time, this was shortly after I joined ss. Then well I started to feel something for him, just a bit, who grew up with time, like I said, has my heart, but not my soul yet. He is so patient with me, knows I avoid crowds so never invites me to go to malls at busy times and such, knows I'm sick, that sometimes I just want to be alone. And he's patient and sweet. It's amazing to feel his arms around me. That cake is for us, and for you my virtual sweetie.
Aww<3<3<3 Thanks for sharing this ... I loved reading it *___*
Relationships aren't what they appear to be. Most relationships are highly toxic and they're only together out of loneliness, history, just settling for each other, comfortability, low self esteem thinking this is the best that they can do, insecurities thinking that they can't make it on their own, pressure from some members of society, etc... Most relationships are about staying in toxic relationships because they don't want to be alone or die alone.
Oh yeah...i know what you mean...it is sadly true for a lot of people out there,lonliness is awful so i can understand them

Last edited:
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Just got dropped after 2 dates, the best I've ever managed. At 23 fucking years old.
Needless to say I'll be dying alone when I ctb in March. My original plan was going to be in 2 weeks but I didn't want it to feel reactionary now.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu and S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I have never been in a relationship and probably never will be.
I have also never had any irl friends either and probably never will.

Sure I wish I was in a relationship or had friends, along with everything else I missed out on doing from 14-22 sometimes but at this point all I want is to kill myself.
It makes me sad but that's just how my life is. I have spent my life alone and will die alone.
Oh...you have no idea how much i feel you,i have noone too and i just want kill myself as soon as possible...i send you a big hug dear:*

• Hugs
Reactions: Myl
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Currently, my heart is still set on Faust, Venom, and Zato-1 from the Guilty Gear series
Imagine Zato-1 singing in your ear "Let me carve your way, I'm the shadow always... with you".

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: S like suicide and Rogue Proxy
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Imagine Zato-1 singing in your ear "Let me carve your way, I'm the shadow always... with you".
*Shutters with delight...then notices his nose bleeding.* Looks like he just carved his way through my sinus cavity. *Grabs some tissues to stop his nosebleed. After staunching it, he grins to himself." Looks like I'll have to make an appointment with Dr. Faust. Don't worry, I won't mention the real cause. Wouldn't want those two killing each other.

Speaking of soft sexy voices, I've never seen a Guilty Gear ASMR video involving Venom or Zato-1. Their voices are perfect for audio roleplaying scenes. However, I did stumble across an ASMR video involving Faust:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and Ringo
Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
I'm single and I like being single. I wish I had more friends to hang out with though... platonically :)

• Love
Reactions: S like suicide and Rezzienator
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Valentines day is very pointless to me, it is just a way for shops to make money selling useless items. In my case, I am horrified by the idea of a relationship. I will be alone forever and that is the way it should be.
I agree with you on the fact of consumerism ... celebrations as well as Christmas and the others are like that, but if I may ask you what is it that you find horrifying in a relationship?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree with you on the fact of consumerism ... celebrations as well as Christmas and the others are like that, but if I may ask you what is it that you find horrifying in a relationship?
I have a phobia of any kind of touching, even if someone touched my arm for example, I would be horrified. Also, I just need to be alone and I do not trust people at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and Rogue Proxy
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I have a phobia of any kind of touching, even if someone touched my arm for example, I would be horrified. Also, I just need to be alone and I do not trust people at all.
Oh ... now I can understand the feelings you have, for example I am extremely sensitive to touch, and sometimes it annoys me when others touch me ... I have to somehow recognize the touch
For me Valentine' Day has always been an excuse to hang out with friends and sometimes double dates, but nothing beyond that, today I plan to play bloodborne while talking with friends, the only person I felt romantic love with died a few years ago this month, so another thing I do this day is some kind of tribute to her memory. Anyway, here's some silly negative meme.

View attachment 86664
I am responding with a big delay ... I am really very sorry for your loss :( :( :( Terrible when life takes away the one you really love!As for the meme ... thank you, I found it funny :) and it is also especially true to me! My life partner is death and he is lovingly waiting for me with open arms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Happily single! I've never dated, but considering how demanding, stressful, and costly human courtship and relationships are, it feels like I've dodged a cannonball. Interestingly, the deepest and most satisfying attractions I experience have always been with fictional characters. Currently, my heart is still set on Faust, Venom, and Zato-1 from the Guilty Gear series.

This Valentine's Day, I made red pepper mushroom cream sauce. Unfortunately, the sauce took longer than anticipated, and I didn't have enough time or energy to boil the whole grain pasta or steam the broccoli. Therefore, the vegan chocolates I sampled stood in for dinner. No matter. I can try out the premade red pepper mushroom cream sauce with whole grain pasta and steamed broccoli this upcoming evening and the next.

Sounds like the nonexistent are ones who are truly single - but most essentially, free in every single way!
I understand falling in love with fictional characters ... I have had relationships of this type for years since I have a great fantasy: D: D anyway .... I see that you treated yourself very well with nice delicious dinners:P :P:P I would have loved to taste your delicious recipes .... yummy: P <3
Just got dropped after 2 dates, the best I've ever managed. At 23 fucking years old.
Needless to say I'll be dying alone when I ctb in March. My original plan was going to be in 2 weeks but I didn't want it to feel reactionary now.
Hopefully I too will die in March..I really hope so. And I too have sometimes dreamed of finding love before I die but it never happened so i feel you...
I'm single and I like being single. I wish I had more friends to hang out with though... platonically :)
I would like to have friends too...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MrBlue and Rogue Proxy
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I understand falling in love with fictional characters ... I have had relationships of this type for years since I have a great fantasy: D: D anyway .... I see that you treated yourself very well with nice delicious dinners:P :P:P I would have loved to taste your delicious recipes .... yummy: P <3
Thank you, @S like suicide! I enjoy testing out my new recipes on special occasions. There are some nut-based cream sauces in my recipe collection that I wrote and trying to perfect. Pasta is also one of my favorite foods, whether whole grain or legume-based.

As for the red pepper mushroom cream sauce, it turned out very well. Though, I'm wondering if I used a little too much roasted red bell pepper or not enough herbs since I couldn't taste the portobello mushroom powder and could barely taste the herbs. Looks like it's back to the drawing board for that recipe.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I don't celebrate valentines day but.... the candy AFTER SALE CLEARANCE!???

All the candy is mine >:)

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: callme, S like suicide, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Thank you, @S like suicide! I enjoy testing out my new recipes on special occasions. There are some nut-based cream sauces in my recipe collection that I wrote and trying to perfect. Pasta is also one of my favorite foods, whether whole grain or legume-based.

As for the red pepper mushroom cream sauce, it turned out very well. Though, I'm wondering if I used a little too much roasted red bell pepper or not enough herbs since I couldn't taste the portobello mushroom powder and could barely taste the herbs. Looks like it's back to the drawing board for this recipe.
I'm italian so long live the pasta!!!:P Mmmm...you made me really hungry now :P

Reactions: callme