ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Happy Birthday!! I really hope you find some happiness in today. Even if it's just a lil enjoyment. I don't like Birthdays either. My past two.. no three birthdays have been terribly depressing. But my friend said to me (at end of horrible bday) "you have to have some cake" & I got some. I think she's right. You should have some cake. Or whatever brings you happiness.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and crea_the_hopeless
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
happy belated birthday. my birthday was actually on the 9th, just a day before yours, so 9th and 10th. anyways, i definitely feel the same about birthdays. never have and never will celebrate birthdays, i hate getting older and never really wanted to see my 20s, but here i am turning 20.

hope you had a good birthday. hope you find peace.
Happy belated birthday !!!
Today is my birthday and I hate it. I'm pissed that I'm still here. I spent this whole day wishing I was never born. How can I celebrate something as stupid as my birth? I never asked to be here. Never wanted to be here. And I'm beyond pissed that I'm still here. I should have never made it past 18 yet here I am at 23 failing just as hard as i was then. What a fucked up journey. I just need to get back to my dorm so I can get my meto. Sorry for ranting but I have no one I can talk to.

Happy belated birthday! ! I hate my birthday as well I have know one to celebrate with, I'm always alone. I cut off all my friends so it sucks but for you, if you want a little laughter idk if you like spongebob but here goes lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless and pole
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Happy belated birthday ❤️

• Love
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless