• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Melancholic_Misfit

Melancholic_Misfit

She/Her. We all end up here (in the end)
Mar 26, 2024
i just had to be born in a dysfunctional, unsupportive family
my peers are queerphobic and reactionary af
my country is queerphobic and kind of reactionary too
aside from my therapist and people online, i never had anyone even interact with me positively in my life
i used to have a support system online, but that's gone while i was trying to pursue the truth behind my breakup
i've been rotting in the closet for an entire fucking decade trying to keep myself alive and safe, since my family would definitely kick me out of the house or take me to the asylum or whatever if i came out as trans lesbian to them
it feels so fucking suffocating
i'm really starting to get tired of continuing to live amidst the pain and suffering
at least with my previous support system i had a reason to keep going
but now that i'm back to being alone again over miscommunications... idk...

i wish i could just be free from all this pain... i never fucking asked for this...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's cruel how people have to suffer in this existence all through no fault of their own, I understand why you'd feel so tired. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Melancholic_Misfit
Melancholic_Misfit

Melancholic_Misfit

She/Her. We all end up here (in the end)
Mar 26, 2024
It's cruel how people have to suffer in this existence all through no fault of their own, I understand why you'd feel so tired. But anyway best wishes.
Thank you.