W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
What happens if you don't vomit but still drink the second glass? I just want to make sure.

I just didn't ate, I will not take other meds other than SN.

Indeed it is. I have to do it today. Plus, it's a must.
I wouldn't drink the second SN dose unless you vomit up the first.

• Hugs
Reactions: Freakazette
xrafinha

xrafinha

Mar 29, 2021
I believe that being so afraid of waking up is just your S.I playing with your mind. For what I understand 25g of SN should be more then enough... they actually recomend 20g for a normal sized person.

Anyway this is very hard so take your time and if you feel you aren't ready, breath, perhaps pick another time, there is no rush after all.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Yes. Do you think I'm going to wake up? Survive on my own? ;-;:'(

If you read the reports, there're cases the person wake up on their own, because of:
- They vomit too much and don't use back-up drink.
- They use SN that isn't high grade enough or nitrite has been converted to nitrate.
- They drink water after the attempt.

Reactions: Shu, NO-HOPE, AbsoluteNothingness and 4 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I wish you good luck, a peaceful death and a nice afterlife if there is an afterlife

• Hugs
Reactions: Freakazette and whitefeather
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If this is what you want then I wish you peace. I think it's normal to have fears, I would be the same.

• Hugs
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
If you change your mind. This is normal. Just be confident in your decisions. Hug you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Freakazette and logan
Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
I didn't change my mind . But I don't know if I have the time now... I fell asleep. Am thirsty. ( didn't ate anything all day )

Will anyone be here in 2-3 hours?

I need to drink my last water now, that's why in 2-3 hours.

But may not have the same time that may be required to die...

Update: it's already past 10pm, and it's too quiet here. Like all neighbours are asleep, geez. I can hear a cough, what about me If I drink the SN? That's why I didn't want past 10pm

What if I'm found after 6-8-12 hours now? Not less. I don't believe less.

Dunno why but I cannot delete or edit a previous post.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lady black and orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Hug you. We cannot advise you. But know I'm near. If you change your mind, I'll be there. :heart:

Love here

How do you feel?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Freakazette and S like suicide
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
Hug you. We cannot advise you. But know I'm near. If you change your mind, I'll be there. :heart:

Love here

How do you feel?
I'm thinking if I'm not going to have the time and not die anyway... Then I will worry 3-4 people. I don't want to survive but what if I do...

Yes, I wanted also to be found but not before I die.

I'm feeling tired ( already have health issues ), I just want to die. So... If I don't drink the SN in 2-3 hours, I will still drink it later during the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Bedrock48 and Amumu
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I'll be here if you like, maybe it's not your time as you are so much afraid. Are you really 100% sure? I don't want to talk you out of it but if you are so nervous it's more likely that a mistake could happen

• Hugs
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
I'll be here if you like, maybe it's not your time as you are so much afraid. Are you really 100% sure? I don't want to talk you out of it but if you are so nervous it's more likely that a mistake could happen
It's not about being nervous, I'm already not feeling well, it's like I'm too tired to even drink SN and be out of here.

I haven't eaten from this morning, 1 coffee with sugar, only water... However, from 1 hour I stopped drinking water.

I do need to smoke in all this process, from time to time, is it ok?

Have I done anything wrong? Fasted, checked.

In case I do prolong this till tomorrow, I'm still not eating/fasting.

Update: If SN is going to make my head hurt like when you're drinking alcohol, I'm going to "fall asleep" from the very start...

Last edited:
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Maybe you are tired cause your body needs food and water?

Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
Maybe you are tired cause your body needs food and water?
Nah, health issues...

But even if I'm tired, SN still should work, right?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
You can also die when you are tired, people also die in sleep

• Love
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I would not worry too much, you should just ask yourself if it's really your time now

Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
I would not worry too much, you should just ask yourself if it's really your time now
It should have been long time ago. I'm already not feeling well, barely breathing, I don't wait for the day of tomorrow. There's no point in postponing this. It's just that besides courage, I need also a colosal effort.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lady black
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I totally understand you I also should have done it years ago
If you like you can tell me what brought you to this situation

Last edited:
  • Hugs
antinatalist

antinatalist

Shoot me if I'm still here in July
Jun 2, 2021
It should have been long time ago. I'm already not feeling well, barely breathing, I don't wait for the day of tomorrow. There's no point in postponing this. It's just that besides courage, I need also a colosal effort.
I'm sorry if this seems like I'm trying to talk you out of CTB, but I feel like if you're still in doubt or unsure, wait another day or so. This can never be undone.
Sending you lots of love and hope you find peace in whatever you choose
❤️

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm not sure anyone can really answer your question about surviving. My understanding is Stans guide is a tried and tested method, and it sounds like you're using the right SN amount. As others have said, are you ready for this? There's no rush. your thoughts may just be your SI kicking in (understandable and norma), or it may be that deep within yourself you're not sure. Whatever route you take I wish your journey continues peacefully.

Reactions: demuic and rs929
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
I'm sorry! I fell asleep, I slept a lot.

Today, also, I haven't ate anything at all. No coffee this time.

I think my body/organism is odd. There's a big chance that SN will make me really sick. Today I'm thinking about puking as well.

Still, tired.

I just want to die, that's all, and SN seems like a fairy tale.

This time, there's a big chance to have enough time. But I'm already feeling so unwell, dunno how SN will affect me. I mean, I only want it to affect death on me... To lead to that. Not just more sickness...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lady black and Snow Queen
Snow Queen

Snow Queen

Apr 18, 2021
I'm sorry! I fell asleep, I slept a lot.

Today, also, I haven't ate anything at all. No coffee this time.

I think my body/organism is odd. There's a big chance that SN will make me really sick. Today I'm thinking about puking as well.

Still, tired.

I just want to die, that's all, and SN seems like a fairy tale.

This time, there's a big chance to have enough time. But I'm already feeling so unwell, dunno how SN will affect me. I mean, I only want it to affect death on me... To lead to that. Not just more sickness...
Take it easy darling. I'm doing my attempt tomorrow if everything went as planned and was left alone, maybe this will give you the power you need to go with it. As for now don't pressure yourself any further, the whole goal of this method is that it's supposed to be peaceful, if your feeling sick please have something to eat and rest your body. Sending you all the love ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: adam and Lady black
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
Take it easy darling. I'm doing my attempt tomorrow if everything went as planned and was left alone, maybe this will give you the power you need to go with it. As for now don't pressure yourself any further, the whole goal of this method is that it's supposed to be peaceful, if your feeling sick please have something to eat and rest your body. Sending you all the love ^^
Well, you shouldn't sat before SN, right?

E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
Jun 2, 2021
Oi my sweet. I wish you well. I never got to know you in life but I am a paranormal investigator. I will try to talk with you thru my devices. I pray you find peace darlin Bb069577862a886d07471083812d5ced

• Wow
Reactions: orlandom and Freakazette