• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SadEmoticon:(

Feb 5, 2024
Long sleeves, arm warmers, fishnet gloves, bracelets
I just hide

kotonearisato

kotonearisato

momento mori
Feb 13, 2024
To echo what a few others have said, you really do get past caring the more you deal with it. When I was younger it used to make me uncomfortable when people stared or asked about it, which happened a lot, but nowadays I just give them a deadpan look. 99% of the time they back off because they know what they are already. It also helps that I have an uncommon fashion style for my area these days - people are less likely to approach me because of it, haha.

I do also have a tattoo on my wrist, which helped too. It's not even large, but people generally rather ask about that than pay any mind to the scars it's covering.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
T

timetodie24

Student
Apr 14, 2023
I have them all down my arms, legs, on my stomach so just wear long sleeves and trousers all the time. Have occasionally had t-shirts on when I had less scars. I just didn't say much to peoples questions like 'oh , long story' and most people realise you don't want to talk and stop asking. Still get judged though. So now just keep it all covered. Have one of my hand that doesn't look like sh so don't bother covering but do get questions sometimes

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom