LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Hello everyone !

Just like the title says, I had a question. This question popped into my mind very recently, maybe a couple days ago.

I recently finished writing my suicide note. I'm happy with it. Sure, it's not perfect, I might need to to re-work on it a little. But, right now, I'm sure I could use this one

It contains everything I wanted to share. Why I did it, how I feel, what I cannot stand anymore, why I can't keep going, etc. It's a pretty full letter.

And, it took me maybe less than a week to write. I love writing, so, I guess that helped with the whole process of putting all of my thoughts into one letter. I felt extremely inspired. And, I re-read it pretty frequently to see if I'm still happy with it.

What about y'all ? If you wrote a suicide letter, or, any letter that could resemble one, how long did it took you ?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Is0lated and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It took me a second to write my suicide note, I don't think it'd take any longer than that to write just one word.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LivideLamb
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
About 15 minutes, mostly financial info, passwords etc

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and Praestat_Mori
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Hello everyone !

Just like the title says, I had a question. This question popped into my mind very recently, maybe a couple days ago.

I recently finished writing my suicide note. I'm happy with it. Sure, it's not perfect, I might need to to re-work on it a little. But, right now, I'm sure I could use this one

It contains everything I wanted to share. Why I did it, how I feel, what I cannot stand anymore, why I can't keep going, etc. It's a pretty full letter.

And, it took me maybe less than a week to write. I love writing, so, I guess that helped with the whole process of putting all of my thoughts into one letter. I felt extremely inspired. And, I re-read it pretty frequently to see if I'm still happy with it.

What about y'all ? If you wrote a suicide letter, or, any letter that could resemble one, how long did it took you ?
I haven't wrote a suicide note in months. But when I did it only took half an hour then I cried while ripping the paper to bits and pieces. Quite embarrassing.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and Praestat_Mori
Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
While nothing's set in stone yet, I can say with relative certainty that my note will just say something along the lines of "Fuck it, we ball"

Reactions: LivideLamb
U

umopep!sdn128

Oct 8, 2023
I decided that I was not going to leave suicide notes, because I did not consider it necessary to explain to anyone the reasons for my actions, apologize to someone, etc. Of course, this will not make it any easier for those who wanted me to live. And it will look stupid if the attempt is not successful, which is also not certain. My opinion, of course, and nothing more.

Reactions: LivideLamb and Betelgeuse8000