• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Yes I think parents should be responsible and have financial, emotional stability, good country, healthy relationships and friends before they ever think of having children. Parents who are irresponsible in that regard shouldn't be parents
I think it goes for ALL parents, you can't predict your kids won't be suicidal at some point, even tho parents seem to think they can have a fully-functioning happy kid just by having the "best of intentions"-life doesn't always work like that.

Reactions: sadandlonely99 and sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think it goes for ALL parents, you can't predict your kids won't be suicidal at some point, even tho parents seem to think they can have a fully-functioning happy kid just by having the "best of intentions"-life doesn't always work like that.
We will all go extinct then and we need fodder for capitalism :)