• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It does make me curious as to what people's general attitudes towards reproduction would be if the odds were a lot more even, say 40% your child is a FC and 60% your child is a Tantacrul.
LOL. Hahahaha idk but this made me chuckle. Thanks.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
Yeah no doubt every parent would say that-including parents of those that CTB. Sorry but I'd have to hear it from them to believe it, parents are mostly utterly clueless. At the least they're probably worried about you since you're on a site like this, or are you pretending you're happy to them too.
why the fuck would I lie to my own children, I am completely open to them and I would expect exactly the same off them. Like I said most people are normal, we are considered not normal.This is my second son by the way, both sons are absolutely amazing and I don't deserve either of them

Attachments

• IMG_3586.jpeg
    IMG_3586.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Tears in Rain
I

IndestinctPlace

Feb 28, 2024
I find it horrifying how they continue to so cruelly and selfishly procreate even know existing is nothing but suffering, it's just hellish to me how humans impose existence yet wish to make it into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms.

Only non-existence is desirable to me, I'd always prefer for this existence to permanently disappear into nothingness, the fact that a peaceful suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible means that existence is basically just slavery and imprisonment to me.
I see nothing appealing about the torturous and futile burden that is having the ability to exist, it disturbs me how they procreate even despite the fact that there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist. It's disturbing how in existence there is unlimited potential for pain, torment and suffering which is why procreation is such a terrible tragedy to me.

It's tragic how they force this hellish and harmful existence onto others and do all they can to stop them permanently freeing themselves from it, existence truly is evil to me, I see procreation as such a horrific crime as it causes immense harm, it's the source of all suffering.
And I see all suffering as unacceptable and best avoided, to me existence is nothing more than a virus that causes so much senseless cruelty and meaningless torment which is why I'd see it as better to not exist under all circumstances, only non-existence is ideal but of course only never existing is true perfection.
I hate myself for ever giving the opportunity to get pregnant. The biggest mistake I ever made was to open up my body to anyone. Now my kid not only has an incredibly bleak existence to look forward too, but she also has to deal with me as a parent. I feel terrible like every action up to this point was a huge mistake. I'm looking into godparents for them, because I don't trust myself or the system to give them the life they deserve.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
I hate myself for ever giving the opportunity to get pregnant. The biggest mistake I ever made was to open up my body to anyone. Now my kid not only has an incredibly bleak existence to look forward to, but she also has to deal with me as a parent. I feel terrible like every action up to this point was a huge mistake. I'm looking into godparents for them, because I don't trust myself or the system to give them the life they deserve.
Honestly, you will give her the life she deserves. Just show plenty of love and fun and everything else will slot into place. Let her know she is the world to you, listen to the people on this site all talking about how their parents have been and don't make the same mistakes. Always, Always be there for her when she is in need and always be honest. You can and will be a perfect mum x

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Seems the braindead NPC pro-lifers are here..

I spotted one just up there, so braindead they can't even see it rofl

Reactions: sadandlonely99
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 130556
Then maybe I'm not every parent, he even wanted to come back from Australia but I had to talk him out of it. Your typical with most people on here, because your so besotted with your own experiences you think everybody is suffering the same
Bit hypocritical coming from someone who has decided we're the minority and you presume to know how the majority of people feel about life.

OK so your sons are doing well and blissfully happy despite the fact one of their parents is suicidally depressed? Or you're not? In which case I wonder what you're doing on here...kids worry about their parents, if you're that bad mentally it's going to be affecting them in some way, assuming you have a close relationship. I'm not saying I automatically think your sons are miserable I just said I'd rather hear it from them, too many parents speaking for their children all the time.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and sadandlonely99
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
OK so your sons are doing well and blissfully happy despite the fact one of their parents is suicidally depressed? Or you're not? In which case I wonder what you're doing on here...kids worry about their parents, if you're that bad mentally it's going to be affecting them in some way, assuming you have a close relationship. I'm not saying I automatically think your sons are miserable I just said I'd rather hear it from them, too many parents speaking for their children all the time.
Some people is just very good at hiding and dealing with their emotions. You don't need to be depressed to believe in the right to die, either.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I mean she is just saying how to be a good parent to your kids lol.
I haven't read all of their responses, oh well, that's good atleast.

They're still a natalist so i vomit in my mouth naturally, of course.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
It honestly makes me wish I didn't have maternal instincts, I hate having maternal instincts so much, I wish I could turn it off

Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
Seems the braindead NPC pro-lifers are here..

I spotted one just up there, so braindead they can't even see it rofl
I can hardly do basic arithmetic anymore.

I cannot count backwards as of this year, i literally cannot remember the numbers said to me, my brain struggles to place them around.

My brain is dying quicker than my body..
Is this the brain dead you speak of

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tears in Rain, sserafim and divinemistress36
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I can hardly do basic arithmetic anymore.

I cannot count backwards as of this year, i literally cannot remember the numbers said to me, my brain struggles to place them around.

My brain is dying quicker than my body..
Is this the brain dead you speak of
No not me, i never said i was brain dead, but they are, naturally.

Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
Bit hypocritical coming from someone who has decided we're the minority and you presume to know how the majority of people feel about life.

No I haven't decided we are the minority, 130-140 million people are born every year and approx 700,000 commit suicide, it's just simple arithmetic to know we are the minority, you should try it some time one, two, three…….

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
It honestly makes me wish I didn't have maternal instincts, I hate having maternal instincts so much, I wish I could turn it off
Yeah I'm getting paternal instincts myself. I saw a father walking their kid to the bus and I felt jealous of him and thought "I wish I could have a child and do the same thing" and immediately had to kick myself because if I had a kid they'd suffer because of how shit of a parent I would be.

• Love
Reactions: Malaria
Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
No you've just checked back up the posts and realised

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Yeah I'm getting paternal instincts myself. I saw a father walking their kid to the bus and I felt jealous of him and thought "I wish I could have a child and do the same thing" and immediately had to kick myself because if I had a kid they'd suffer because of how shit of a parent I would be.
That's so relatable... every time I see a mother holding her baby, I get so emotional, and it's so frustrating, I want it to stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: dragonofenvy
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
No I haven't decided we are the minority, 130-140 million people are born every year and approx 700,000 commit suicide, it's just simple arithmetic to know we are the minority, you should try it some time one, two, three…….
So what? There's 45k members on this site and only a tiny minority have CTB, doesn't mean the rest of us are not depressed tho-unless most of us are here purely for entertainment...I know there's some pro-lifers here for sure but I'd like to think most of us are genuine. How many suicides would there be if SN or something even more painless and full proof was available? This is what parents are so SHIT scared about, if life was so great they wouldn't need to worry about banning all the sources now would they?

Reactions: sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Every time I work at my restaurant and see a little kid it makes me want to cry. And I'm a guy. That's so fucked.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
So what? There's 45k members on this site and only a tiny minority have CTB, doesn't mean the rest of us are not depressed tho-unless most of us are here purely for entertainment...I know there's some pro-lifers here for sure but I'd like to think most of us are genuine. How many suicides would there be if SN or something even more painless and full proof was available? This is what parents are so SHIT scared about, if life was so great they wouldn't need to worry about banning all the sources now would they?
Most suicides aren't planned carefully by people who have no hopes of recovering. They are mostly impulsive attempts usually by people in a suicidal crisis that is often very short lived with good possibility of recovery. So it makes sense to restrict methods specifically for them because these events aren't usually the reasons worth killing your self over. Of course by doing that you are also restricting it for people who need it. But that is why euthanasia should be legal everywhere. Same reason you don't give a gun to a mentally insane person is the same reason you don't just completely have a walk in euthanasia clinic for everybody. Of course you would see more suicides then but that doesn't mean that life generally sucks it just means that SOME things suck in life but these things can be overcome by some people. Again not by all people and those who don't want to recover or can't should be given the right to euthanasia of course

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22 and walkingdead2023
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
So it makes sense to restrict methods specifically for them because these events aren't usually the reasons worth killing your self over.
The problem is who gets to decide what reasons are worth it? Because some people have the idea that suicide is never ever okay in any circumstance no matter how much you're suffering.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
The problem is who gets to decide what reasons are worth it? Because some people have the idea that suicide is never ever okay in any circumstance no matter how much you're suffering.
I agree and that is a huge problem. But you see what I mean? On one hand. No one gets it. On the other hand you aren't protecting teenagers from using it and people in a short suicidal crisis. There has to be a middle ground. It should be legal everywhere but shouldn't be abused

Reactions: sserafim and dragonofenvy
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
One cannot deny natural selection lol

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Most suicides aren't planned carefully by people who have no hopes of recovering. They are mostly impulsive attempts usually by people in a suicidal crisis that is often very short lived with good possibility of recovery. So it makes sense to restrict methods specifically for them because these events aren't usually the reasons worth killing your self over. Of course by doing that you are also restricting it for people who need it. But that is why euthanasia should be legal everywhere. Same reason you don't give a gun to a mentally insane person is the same reason you don't just completely have a walk in euthanasia clinic for everybody. Of course you would see more suicides then but that doesn't mean that life generally sucks it just means that SOME things suck in life but these things can be overcome by some people. Again not by all people and those who don't want to recover or can't should be given the right to euthanasia of course
I agree with all that-which is why I think suicide should be a last resort, but I just wouldn't bring a child into the world where there's a chance they'd EVER get so low as to be contemplating suicide, even in the very short-term.

Reactions: Aim and sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I agree with all that-which is why I think suicide should be a last resort, but I just wouldn't bring a child into the world where there's a chance they'd EVER get so low as to be contemplating suicide, even in the very short-term.
Yes I think parents should be responsible and have financial, emotional stability, good country, healthy relationships and friends before they ever think of having children. Parents who are irresponsible in that regard shouldn't be parents

Reactions: Aim and sserafim