• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Finding myself back here!! Part of me wants to jump, but is that too public? Or to partial hang alone at home? But worried who might find me!!

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What a dilemma!
Well, you're the one who decides that.

As for me, I could never jump so, I'd try partial again! (4th time lol)

T

tuptup

Feb 1, 2021
Ending effect is the same. Hanging may be less painful.

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
I'd recommend looking around on lostallhope to see which you prefer. As far as I know we're not allowed to recommend methods here, but I can at least point you in a direction that will help you

Reactions: M84u
M84u

M84u

Jan 29, 2021
Partial hang seems difficult. Has anyone from SS managed to do that?

T

tuptup

Feb 1, 2021
I was thinking about it. Make simple noose. On your knees in such way that the knot is on the left side of head. Lower yourself and remember to have pressure point on the right side of neck (high under jaw). Lostallhope - there is also described.
N and exit mask are best if you have to do it beceause of irreversible 'disease'. It's easier to cheat mind.

• Love
Reactions: Nurse T and M84u
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Thanks all
I'd recommend looking around on lostallhope to see which you prefer. As far as I know we're not allowed to recommend methods here, but I can at least point you in a direction that will help you
Is that another site? Thx

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
Yeah it is. I won't give you the link, once again because I'm fairly certain that's against the rules, but I already gave you the first part of the url with the name of the site. It's basically a big old compendium of suicide methods and what can go wrong with them, the chances of succeeding etc