• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you plan to go alone, or would you rather go with someone else?

• Total voters
Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

No story, no plot, nothing.
May 29, 2023
I'm familiar with the concept of suicide pacts, but I'm unaware of how common they are. What would be your choice if both options were available to you?

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Adûnâi
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Alone. Can't explain why, it just feels right. I know I'll die happy that way.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Adûnâi, Thanksforeverything and 2 others
Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

May 29, 2023
Alone. Can't explain why, it just feels right. I know I'll die happy that way.
Sometimes things don't need to be explained.

• Hugs
Reactions: yaminabemind and Abyssal
H

hurting

Jan 18, 2024
I would like to take that journey alone and on my own terms.

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower and Oudenophobia
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish to die in peace far away from other people.

• Love
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, Adûnâi and 4am
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I honestly don't even care if I died alone or with others provided that I actually end up dead. Nonetheless, I did choose the first option because I prefer to die alone

Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

May 29, 2023
I wish to die in peace far away from other people.
Perhaps in time you will get what you wish for.
I honestly don't even care if I died alone or with others provided that I actually end up dead. Nonetheless, I did choose the first option because I prefer to die alone
It would appear that the goal of dying is more important to you than the circumstances surrounding your death.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I don't trust anyone enough to commit suicide with. This is a sole and lone endeavor for me at least.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Adûnâi and Slow_Farewell
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I don't trust anyone enough to commit suicide with. This is a sole and lone endeavor for me at least.
This. I know I'm going to have trouble with my own SI, i dont need to deal with someone else's SI on the day as well.
Aside from that, I dont see the logic on the need to have a pact with someone or have someone present and do it at the same time.
Logically speaking, i'm sure i'll just be a statistic when I do it anyway, and that somewhere, someone in the world is attempting the same thing and will probably be successful as well. So same result (me dying with someone at the same time, just different locations) without the pact thing.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

May 29, 2023
This. I know I'm going to have trouble with my own SI, i dont need to deal with someone else's SI on the day as well.
Aside from that, I dont see the logic on the need to have a pact with someone or have someone present and do it at the same time.
Logically speaking, i'm sure i'll just be a statistic when I do it anyway, and that somewhere, someone in the world is attempting the same thing and will probably be successful as well. So same result (me dying with someone at the same time, just different locations) without the pact thing.
I certainly see your point there. Thank you for this.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Slow_Farewell
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i've always wished i had some1 to make a suicide pact/commit shinjū w. it would def greatly lessen my fear, & after being alone my whole life + being alone for eternity after death, i think ending my final moments w a nice change of pace & having companionship would be pleasant, & add another layer of feeling to it as well.

a user on here (can't remember who unfortunately) also told me once that they were greeted into the world when they were born, so they'd also like to be sent off by some1 when leaving it. & i like that.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, thegoldengirls and Adûnâi
Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

May 29, 2023
i've always wished i had some1 to make a suicide pact/commit shinjū w. it would def greatly lessen my fear, & after being alone my whole life + being alone for eternity after death, i think ending my final moments w a nice change of pace & having companionship would be pleasant, & add another layer of feeling to it as well.

a user on here (can't remember who unfortunately) also told me once that they were greeted into the world when they were born, so they'd also like to be sent off by some1 when leaving it. & i like that.
Is there any particular way you'd like to spend your last day with said person? I imagine that everyone has their own idea of how they would like their last day to go, be it complex or simple.

That's an interesting sentiment.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Both have their perks, Going out with someone else might make me feel a little more comfortable with it but going out alone is probably a safer option because I'm more likely to go uninterrupted so I chose alone.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
When my dog gets put down I wish I could be put down together with him and holding him

• Love
Reactions: eLdus and doormat25
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Is there any particular way you'd like to spend your last day with said person? I imagine that everyone has their own idea of how they would like their last day to go, be it complex or simple.
mmmm, not really. there's not even a particular last day i'd wanna have solo. there's nthg abt life i <3/will miss enough when i'm dead to ensure i experience it 1 last time b4 kms.

we'd prob just chill around somewhere smoking weed & cuddling & shooting the shit, eating copious amts of junk food, swapping life stories + traumas till it was time to die :) that's the dream.

Reactions: doormat25
Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

May 29, 2023
mmmm, not really. there's not even a particular last day i'd wanna have solo. there's nthg abt life i <3/will miss enough when i'm dead to ensure i experience it 1 last time b4 kms.

we'd prob just chill around somewhere smoking weed & cuddling & shooting the shit, eating copious amts of junk food, swapping life stories + traumas till it was time to die :) that's the dream.
A rather simple way to go, but it seems incredibly fitting for you. I appreciate you sharing.

Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

May 29, 2023
Alone. Preferably out in the wilderness.
To each their own preference.
Both have their perks, Going out with someone else might make me feel a little more comfortable with it but going out alone is probably a safer option because I'm more likely to go uninterrupted so I chose alone.
At least you've considered both options.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I would love to die with someone else. And the comfort in bring to be two people. Or if someone would hold your hand. Or just chatting💚

But after thinking about this subject long and trough. I don't I could handel it. I think I would be to worried if I survive and the other person dies. That it will probably just make it even more stressful. I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: thegoldengirls
Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

May 29, 2023
I would love to die with someone else. And the comfort in bring to be two people. Or if someone would hold your hand. Or just chatting💚

But after thinking about this subject long and trough. I don't I could handel it. I think I would be to worried if I survive and the other person dies. That it will probably just make it even more stressful. I think.
That's a risk one would have to be willing to take, and not one that anybody could be expected to take lightly.