• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I feel lonely and a little depressed. At this moment everyone starts congratulating each other. This doesn't bother me, I just feel a little envious but I should be used to it by now. I'm not going to say that I hate these dates, but my birthday is next week and that day has always made me feel horrible so I guess maybe that's partly why I feel like this.

At least I have an internet connection and a computer and I am grateful for that. I'm going to spend the rest of the day playing online poker to reduce the feeling of loneliness and try to keep my promise of not getting drunk this year during Christmas.

Anyway, for what it's worth, for whoever may be interested, for everyone in the forum: I wish you an incredible New Year's Eve and a Merry Christmas. I hope you can find the peace you want in the way you please😁

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, Abyssal, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I feel lonely and a little depressed.
Me too! :hugs:

At least I have an internet connection and a computer and I am grateful for that.
I am as well. This helps so much! It's actually the only reason why I haven't moved to the countryside yet.
But soon I will install fiber there as well and I'm out of this dump of a city. I can't wait to experience peace and quiet and clean air! \o/

I'm going to spend the rest of the day playing online poker
At the moment I'm playing a tactical turn-based shooter with a pig, a duck and a moose. It's so fun! Too bad I'm going to complete it tonight. : /

I wish you Happy Holidays as well! Well.. as happy as they can be.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

Aug 25, 2021
But soon I will install fiber there as well and I'm out of this dump of a city. I can't wait to experience peace and quiet and clean air! \o/
That sounds truly wonderful, I love the peace and quiet of the countryside. I wish you the best there😁
At the moment I'm playing a tactical turn-based shooter with a pig, a duck and a moose. It's so fun! Too bad I'm going to complete it tonight. : /

haha it sounds very fun... and I understand you, that feeling of emptiness when you finish a good game, as if an adventure is over you know? just yesterday I was engrossed with ultrakill and was waiting to finish it to start the new zelda TOTK.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
That sounds truly wonderful, I love the peace and quiet of the countryside. I wish you the best there😁
Thank you! It's a bit lonely sometimes and a bit cold this time of the year but I can read and I can play games and I can actually enjoy existence because there simply isn't any negative energy there. : )

haha it sounds very fun... and I understand you, that feeling of emptiness when you finish a good game, as if an adventure is over you know? just yesterday I was engrossed with ultrakill and was waiting to finish it to start the new zelda TOTK.
Exactly! People don't know that games can be stories as well, beautiful stories with beautiful worlds and beautiful characters. Last year I played Pillars of Eternity and it was amazing! Obsidian are very good at writing stories.

Not sure what I'll go for next but definitely NOT Ultrakill, I'm too lazy for that. : p

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and edu0z
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Thank you edu0z. I think I can speak for most everyone in this community when I say your presence is appreciated and valued. Not much more to be said, just happy holidays and good luck finding your peace.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Blue Elephant and edu0z
IchijouRirika

IchijouRirika

Burial - Untrue
Dec 24, 2023
I hate christmas and new year's eve, specially since it's always a reminder of "yet another failed year" and just a reminder on how life is moving and yet I'm still a failure but, thanks a lot, I hope you can enjoy your holidays somehow and that you may have something to look forward next year, I personally do not (although maybe I'm hoping to ctb by next year)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Sylveon, Blue Elephant and 1 other person
edu0z

edu0z

Aug 25, 2021
I can actually enjoy existence because there simply isn't any negative energy there. : )
:heart:

Exactly! People don't know that games can be stories as well, beautiful stories with beautiful worlds and beautiful characters. Last year I played Pillars of Eternity and it was amazing! Obsidian are very good at writing stories.
Video games are art, for me one of the most complete arts there is, since you can interact with art. It's as if you could step inside a Van Gogh painting, or become part of the story of one of Cervantes' books and affect the story and interact with the characters while a piece of music plays in the background that sometimes you don't notice but enriches the experience.

Obsidian created fallout new vegas which is one of my all time favorites.
Thank you edu0z. I think I can speak for most everyone in this community when I say your presence is appreciated and valued. Not much more to be said, just happy holidays and good luck finding your peace.
Thank you so much:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, Abyssal and Blue Elephant
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
I hate any holiday where people gather together. I hate seeing people, I hate noise, only the absolute silence relieves me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and edu0z