E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Or anyone with expertise. Would love to chat with you folks about this method, I have a few questions.

If anyone is planning to use this method, wants support and is open to msgs and calls, please hmu.

Reactions: 666thereaperofsoulz and wtfislife
666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
Or anyone with expertise. Would love to chat with you folks about this method, I have a few questions.

If anyone is planning to use this method, wants support and is open to msgs and calls, please hmu.
Hey i recently tried for the 3rd time with H i thought i had good quality but like 3 to 4 grams injected in my blood stream and im still alive (also because of extremely high tolerance been using H for 13 years now) i would suggest you get H from south east asia because that is the quality stuff i wouldnt reccomend H form afghanistan or regions arround (that was my mistake thats the only H available arround my area) because they are not as pure but with the dose i took i should be turning over in my grave rn but still here i wish you luck in your plans :)

• Hugs
Reactions: B4mbi and avaruus
M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
Hey i recently tried for the 3rd time with H i thought i had good quality but like 3 to 4 grams injected in my blood stream and im still alive (also because of extremely high tolerance been using H for 13 years now) i would suggest you get H from south east asia because that is the quality stuff i wouldnt reccomend H form afghanistan or regions arround (that was my mistake thats the only H available arround my area) because they are not as pure but with the dose i took i should be turning over in my grave rn but still here i wish you luck in your plans :)
I've been clean for several years. But this is definitely one I've considered. Problem is, I lost all my contacts (on purpose) and moved. No clue where to get it anymore. I live in an area that's not so easy to find it (again, on purpose). Curious if any other experts in this area chime in.

Reactions: Need Peace
N

Need Peace

Sep 25, 2023
I've been clean for several years. But this is definitely one I've considered. Problem is, I lost all my contacts (on purpose) and moved. No clue where to get it anymore. I live in an area that's not so easy to find it (again, on purpose). Curious if any other experts in this area chime in.
Same. Been clean a long time. Fentanyl wasn't around when I got clean. Thinking about ordering some from DNM. F would definitely work. I'm a little hesitant about H because purity levels fluctuate so much.