SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
The general accepted belief is that humans help others to survive, in reality though the main ability of a human is to deceive and manipulate others to get what they want. Sometimes it's more obvious, like when they abuse others physically. Other times, the abuse is more subtle, for instance when they gaslight people into believing they're evil for wanting death so they won't do it and stop being useful. For a society that's so anti-death, if people really were looking to help others they would at least try to be supportive. Unfortunately, the fact is that people really couldn't be more disgusting to each other. Other people really love to take advantage of my anxiety and depression to make me feel lazy and fearful. They always end up showing their true colours when I don't let them use me, so I always prefer to stay alone. Sadly, this is not the end of it because even when I avoid others, people still find a way to hurt me, whether by manipulation or through the inevitable power they end up having. It really is such a curse to be here, living is nothing like how people imagine it and there could be nothing better than dying, as it's an end to all suffering, manipulation, problems and obligations. Despite my best efforts and wishes though, I fear I will be trapped in this hellhole for many decades more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sulyya and gravesfrommiami
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that humans are responsible for so much of the suffering and harm that exists here and this just shows that this world really is hell. It's so horrible how humans can be so cruel and insensitive, and you just cannot trust and rely on them which is simply the reality. I agree that existing is a curse and that it's always preferable to not exist as there are no disadvantages to being dead. Life in itself is certainly the true cause of all problems.